68

Colby and I go back to our hotel. I sit down on the end of the bed and let out a frustrated sigh. Seth changes out of his ring gear and puts some swim trunks on. He sees me with my hands on my head muttering, "God, they'll never leave me alone". He puts his fingers under my chin and has me look at him.

Seth:
Baby, I'll make them leave you alone. And your dad will too, once he finds out what they just pulled tonight.

Me:
They're still calling me their sister. They still think I belong to them...they'll keep this up until I go back to them. Colb, I'm so frustrated.

He sits down next to me

Seth:
You don't have anything to worry about, I'm here.

Me:
I know (I smile) You're amazing. I'm lucky to have you.

Seth:
Thanks babe, I'm just lucky I gained your trust back.

Me:
You deserved it. You treated me better than you ever did.

Seth:
You're my queen, what can I say?

I straddle him.

Me:
Thank you for saving me tonight. Can I properly thank you?

He grins.

Seth:
Hell yes you can! But baby, you're wearing too much clothes.

I take my clothes and straddle him once again.

Me:
Better, champ?

Seth:
Oh, that's much better.

Me:
Good.

I push him down on the bed and crawl up and start kissing him. My tongue gains access to his mouth and we start making out. I feel his hands cup my ass, and I move my lips down to kissing his neck. All of a sudden, he slaps my ass hard. I let out a little yelp; putting a smirk on his face.

Seth:
That was for wandering off on me and not staying in The Authority's room tonight. You had me worried sick when I couldn't find you. (pauses) your daddy's a little upset with you, young lady.

Me:
I'm sorry daddy, I just went to catering and then Kane's match was on TV.

Seth:
You didn't tell me, you know me you are supposed to tell me where you're going so I know where to find you.

Me:
I'm sorry.

Seth:
I still have to punish you. Stand up.

I stand up. Seth sits back up and pulls me onto his lap stomach first.

Seth:
I think you deserve a spanking.

Me:
It won't happen again.

Seth:
You're right, it won't...but you're still getting a spanking.

He spanks me several times.

Seth:
(while spanking me)
Are you going to go somewhere without telling me again?

Me:
No sir!

Seth:
Are you sorry?

Me:
Yes sir!

He lets me up. I rub my butt.

Me:
That hurt, Colby.

Seth:
(smirking)
Don't wander off again, and I won't have to do that again. (he kisses my butt)

Me:
I thought that was roleplaying.

Seth:
Nope, all me. Get back on me and thank me for saving your sexy ass.