44

Elimination Chamber—No Holds Barred Elimination Match Evolution vs. The Shield

So Roman and Dean agreed to let me watch the match at ringside so as long as I sat behind the barricade behind JBL, Booker and Cole. I express my concerns about being out there...but Roman assures me that everything will be alright. And despite my fears, I agree to go out with them tonight (because I need to be a good sister and a supportive member of this group...this match is the biggest match in The Shield's career...the one that will cement us in WWE history as the strongest faction this company has ever had. And Roman and Dean want me ringside so that I can witness them make history...and this also is about revenge for Orton raping me, Batista assaulting me, and Hunter letting all that happen to me. My boys want retribution for what Evolution has put me through.) I'm in the locker room watching them get geared up....nervous as hell. Seth looks at me.

Seth:
You good?

Me:
Nervous.

Seth:
(putting his hand on my shoulder)
You're gonna be fine, Audrey...we won't let them hurt you.

Me:
Colby, I just want you guys to focus on winning...this match is huge for The Shield...I don't want you three worrying about me the whole match. If they get to me, they get to me...I want The Shield focused tonight....and not on me. Just pretend you can't see me---no John Cena pun intended.

Roman:
We're not going to do that...we'll keep eyes on you.

Dean:
But you won't distract us, we're more focused on this than we have ever been.

A stagehand pops in the door.

Stagehand:
Ten minute warning, Shield. Get to your mark.

Seth, Roman and Dean put their fists together...and turn and look at me.

Me:
What?

Roman:
Are you not a part of The Shield?

Me:
Of course I am.

Dean:
Then why aren't you up here with us with your fist out? This is a ritual you should be used to.

I get up and put my fist up against my boys' fists.

Dean:
Who are we Audrey?

Me:
We are The Shield.

Roman:
And we will dominate tonight! Believe that!

Seth:
And believe....

All of us:
IN THE SHIELD!

We put our fists down. I give all three of them a kiss on the cheek (Seth smiles when I kiss his cheek)

Me:
I believe in you three. I believe in The Shield...just, stay safe.

Seth:
We will...we'll still destroy them though.

Me:
I want you to.

Dean:
Let's go.

We head to the stands; hearing Evolution's music playing. I get behind Dean, he looks back at me.

Dean:
You know, kid, why don't you lead this time?

Me:
Why?

Dean:
This is a big night...and we're doing this mostly for you. You should lead. Get in front of me.

I switch places with Dean and prepare myself. He squeezes my shoulders.

Dean:
Relax, everything will be fine. We won't let them hurt you.