77

>>Monday Night RAW<<

Dean and I are in his locker room. I am sitting on the bench; Dean is leaning against the lockers. I'm looking up at him with pride.

Dean:
Why are you looking at me like that?

Me:
I just.... can't wait until you become champion. You deserve this title shot so much, I'm so proud of you. You're gonna make such an amazing World Heavyweight Champion!

Dean:
Yeah, it'll be pretty great. You'll be in my corner, right?

Me:
Dean, I'm always in your corner. I will always be in my brothers' corners. Now, we just gotta get your contract signed.

Dean:
Oh, it'll be signed by tonight—ain't no way I'm letting this opportunity slide through my fingers.

He ruffles my hair and sits down next to me.

Dean:
I'm pretty excited, not gonna lie. I get the chance to be World Heavyweight Champion and give Seth a massive beatdown all in the same night.

Me:
And if anyone can beat him, it's you. You're ten times more athletically gifted than Seth is.

Dean:
I'm glad you believe in me.

Me:
Always have, always wi—

Just then, Seth and Hunter walk in. Dean and I stand up and he puts an arm in front of me.

Dean:
Let me guess, you guys came here to hand deliver me my contract to sign....or, are we still trying to do this the fun way?

Hunter:
Nothing fun about what's about to happen to you.

Dean and I look at one another as the cameraman that Dean accidently knocked over and two cops in suits walk in the room.

Dean:
Aww, you're kidding....this guy? You're gonna try and—

Hunter:
No, no, you done enough already. (to the cameraman) this the guy that assaulted you, right?

Cameraman:
Well, I mean—

Hunter:
Still want to press charges?

I grab onto Dean's hand. Seth looks at me; smirking.

Cameraman:
He, he hit me but, I coulda sworn I felt a shove.

Seth:
HEY! He asked you a question.

Cameraman:
Yes. (bows his head) Yes

Seth:
(to the cops)
That's an affirmative officers.

Cop 1:
(to Dean)
Sir, put your hands behind your back.

Me:
(grabbing onto Dean)
No! He didn't do anything!

Dean puts his arm around me.

Cop 2:
(to me)
Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from him.

Me:
But he didn't do anything wrong! They're setting him up!

Cop 1:
Ma'am, we won't ask you again.

Hunter grabs me, pulls me away from Dean, and holds my hands behind my back. The cops approach Dean.

Dean:
You're kidding me!

Cop 1:
You're being arrested for simple assault.

Dean:
This is crap!

I try to break away from Hunter.