3

They drag me inside and close and lock the door. I'm forced to sit down on the bed. The boys grab beers and start drinking; laughing about beating up Dolph. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I quickly dial Dolph's number...he picks it up the second ring.

Dolph:
(worried)
Audrey?

Me:
(starting to cry)
Dolph. Baby, I'm so sorry.

Dolph:
What the hell is happening?! Why did your dad hand you over to The Shield?

Me:
Dolph, he didn't just hand me over to them...he-he sold me to them

Dolph:
(in shock)
WHAT?!

Me:
Ambrose showed me the check my dad wrote them. They say I'm their property now.

Dolph:
Baby, I'm so sorry. Where are you?

Me:
Their hotel room. I'm so scared, Dolph.

Dolph:
I know, baby. I'm sorry-I'll come find you.

Me:
(voice breaking)
I think....I think you need to just stay away. I can't let them hurt you again.

Dolph:
I can't just let them keep you as their hostage.

Me:
You'll have to, Dolph. I'm-I'm sorry. I love you, and I can't let you get hurt.

Dolph:
I love you too, Audrey. I swear, somehow I'm gonna find a way to get you out of this.

Me:
(sniffling)
I love you so much, Dolph. I will always love you...no matter what these animals put me through.

Dolph:
Baby, I love you too.

Me:
I'm going to get back to you one day. I'll get away from them, I promise.

All of a sudden, the bathroom door starts to clicks and shake.

Me:
Dolph, they're coming for me! They're trying to pick the lock!

Dolph:
Is there a window or something you can climb out of?

Me:
No, I'm in the bathroom!

Then, my worst nightmare: the three of them walk in; cornering me.

Me:
They're here, help me!

Dolph:
Audrey, I-

They grab my phone. I try to grab it back but Seth pulls me away from my phone. It falls to the floor and Roman picks it up.

Roman:
(putting the phone up to his ear)
I know it's you on the other end, Ziggler, so listen up: you come near her, I end you. Of course, it would be much more fun if we just took out our aggressions on your little girlfriend we've got in our clutches. By now, I assume she's told you that she belongs to us.

Me:
(screaming)
DOLPH!

Roman:
And don't call her anymore (pauses) of course, you won't be able to get a hold of her....with her not having a working phone anymore and all.

He takes my phone in his hands and breaks it in half. I fall to my knees where my phone is.

Me:
No! (sniffling) Dolph!

Dean:
Let's see you call your little lover now.

Seth:
You have no one, you're ours....you talk to who we tell you to talk to.

Roman:
And just for you calling him, just for you, tomorrow night on Smackdown-I'll personally put him on the injured list. And this time, he won't be able to get up the strength to call you. (to Dean and Seth) one of you is gonna have to stay here with her and make sure she watches that match.