90

==Dean's Point of View==

I don't know how he found my house....

Me:
Dad? What are you doing here??

Dad:
You haven't been answering my calls.

Audrey comes downstairs.

Audrey:
Dean, are your bathroom towels dir-(sees my dad) oh, I didn't know we were having company. Who's this?

Me:
(pushing her behind me)
No one. He's leaving.

Dad:
I'm Dean's father....and since you're a Good, I suppose that makes me your father too.

Audrey:
Oh.....nice to meet you.

Dad:
Can I have a hug?

Me:
No, I don't want your hands on my sister. (to Roman) take her downstairs, Rome.

Roman doesn't say a word, and just takes her downstairs.

Me:
You need to stop bothering me.

Dad:
Son, I'm just trying to be a part of your life.

Me:
I don't need you. I don't need anyone but Audrey. She's the only family I need.

Dad:
Son, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were a kid

Me:
Save it. Now, get off my stoop before I call the cops and you get sent back to home sweet home at the county jail.

Dad:
(sadly)
Fine, Jon....have a nice life.

He leaves.

==Roman's Point of View==

I wake up from a nap and look around for Dean and Audrey. They're nowhere in the house or backyard. I look outside and Dean and Audrey are hovering over the hood of his car.

Dean:
It's not gonna bite, kid.

Audrey:
Why do I have to do this?

Dean:
You need to learn how to do things on your own.

Audrey:
Jon, I'm a woman....I can just call triple A or hire a mechanic

Dean:
What're you gonna do if you have a flat?

Audrey:
Flag a man down to change it for me.

Dean:
Why can't you do it?

Audrey:
Because women belong in the bedroom or the kitchen....not under the hood of a car.

He smacks her in the head.

Dean:
Stop with that bullshit, you can learn some do it yourself auto shit. You didn't have any problem with changing the battery to the ATV, this is just a little more advanced. Now, are you gonna stop being Audrey Levesque-McMahon and start being Audrey Good, or am I gonna have to take your phone away?

Audrey:
Sorry, dad....I'll learn.

Dean:
That's my girl, step up to the side.

Dean's teaching her how to do things...I never did that. He's taken to being her role model pretty seriously. Audrey hops up onto a stool; Dean stands behind her.

Dean:
Already, we've been over this in the past....what do you do first?

Audrey:
Umm....turn the car on, and let the oil warm up?

Dean:
Good girl. (hands her his keys and sees me out of the corner of his eye—he nods) crank her up.

Audrey turns the engine over.