67

The show goes to commercial and comes back on showing Seth, Audrey, Stephanie, Hunter and J&J. Seth is rubbing his jaw and Audrey is stroking his hair kissing his neck gently.

Stephanie:
Like you said, Dean Ambrose is playing mind games, that's exactly what he wants you to do.

Seth:
C'mon...

Stephanie:
(sternly)
You're not going anywhere.

Hunter:
We got this covered.

Audrey:
Seth can handle this, daddy. He's fully capable of taking Ambrose...he's better than Ambrose. Let the man fight his own battles.

Hunter:
Like I said, we got this covered.

Audrey:
But dad—

Hunter:
(sternly)
Drop it, Audrey....NOW!

Audrey:
(bowing her head and wrapping her arms around Seth's waist)
Sorry daddy.

Hunter:
(to J&J)
You two, I'm giving you the authority, to go get this done, alright? I want that briefcase back in one piece I don't care how many pieces Ambrose comes back in, see what I'm sayin'?

Joey:
Yes.

Hunter:
One piece for the briefcase, this ends tonight. Go get this done, I don't care how.

Jamie:
Understood boss.

Audrey:
I'll help.

Hunter:
No, you won't. You're gonna stay here with your boyfriend and let your security team secure that briefcase. You're not approaching Ambrose unless I say so. I don't need the future power couple of the WWE in danger's path. You're not leaving this room without my permission.

Jamie:
I got a thought: why don't you let us have some of those sledgehammers?.....

Joey:
(nodding)
Yeah.

Hunter:
(pointing to Jamie)
You and thinking aren't like a cohesive unit.....No. Just GO get the job done. Alright, get the briefcase back, I don't care how! GO!

J&J leave

Stephanie:
They'll get it.

Seth:
(muttering like a pouty child)
I can do it myself.

Stephanie:
They'll get it.

Seth:
I don't need him.

Later on in the show, Dean pops up on the screen carrying a duffle bag and Seth's briefcase.

Dean:
I wonder what's in this thing...

He walks through the curtain, his music hits and he throws the bag into the ring, gets a table from under the ring and slides it in. He gets in, puts the table up, and puts the duffle and briefcase on the table; delicately positioning the briefcase. He motions for a mic.

==Audrey's Point of View==

Me:
Dad, let me go out there, I can get the briefcase without him hurting me. I know how to get through to him.

Seth:
She's got a point, Hunter...Dean cares about her, he won't hurt her...she can get the job done.

Hunter:
You go out there, and if you need it, J&J come out as backup. If he makes you uncomfortable, you get out of the ring, clear?

Me:
Clear.

==Dean's Point of View==

I tap the mic, waiting for them to cut my music, when my music dies, I start the segment.