36

Seth walks up on the stage.

Me:
Baby, what are you doing up here? We're on live TV.

Seth:
I wanted to do this.

He pulls me into him and kisses me passionately. I smile into the kiss. He pulls away.

Seth:
I love you too, baby.

I kiss him.

Ryan:
Well, Seth, why don't you and Roman and Dean join us? There's plenty of room on the couch.

Seth:
As long as I'm with my girl, that's fine with me.

Seth and I sit on the couch, he wraps his arm around my shoulder. Roman sits on one side of me and Dean on the other.

Ryan:
Roman, Dean, Seth, welcome. I understand you were watching the interview?

Roman:
We were (nudges me) I'm a stud, huh sis?

Me:
What'd you expect me to say?...You're ugly and Galina and you had an arranged marriage?

Dean and Seth snicker

Me:
C'mon, Ro, you're a ladies man. Women find you insanely attractive. Am I not supposed to talk positively about you? Because if you don't want me to, I can think of some insults.

Roman:
No, I'm fine with the compliments...just didn't expect it is all.

Ryan:
Now, you boys asked her to join The Shield, what made you decide that?

Roman:
We saw potential in her. She has the makings for a Hound of Justice, a wrestler, and a champion....once she's trained.

Dean:
Yeah, the kid is talented in the ring for someone with no in-ring experience.

Julie:
Seth, would you say she's talented?

Seth:
(looking at me)
Oh yeah, very.

Ryan:
So, what are you three gonna do about the whole Evolution situation?

Dean:
Oh, we're gonna destroy them.

Seth:
Yeah, they put their hands on my woman, there's gonna be hell to pay.

Ryan:
Are you concerned for Audrey's safety?

Dean:
Why would we be? She has three angry Hounds surrounding her. Audrey is the most protected person in the world. She's safer than the president.

Ryan:
Well, we're out of time

Julie:
Shield, thank you for coming by

We nod and leave the studio. Seth kisses me again

Seth:
Everything you said in there, damn, you didn't have to say all that.

Me:
I love you, moron. I wanted to say all that.

Seth:
You're the most perfect thing to ever be born.

Me:
I love you.

Seth:
I love you more.

We go back to the bus, Seth and I curl up in his rack and pull the curtain back. Seth tells me to be really quiet and we start making out. "Wanna go to the gym, man? There's a Crossfit about 30 minutes from here." Dean asks Roman. Please say 'yes' I beg in my mind, "Sure, bro." Roman replies. Seth lays down and I put my head on him. Seth's curtain slides open.

Roman:
Goin to the gym, you two comin'?

Seth:
I wanna just sit here and cuddle with my girl.