92

==John's Point of View==
Audrey and I have now been together as a couple for 5 ½ years, and each day I love her more and more...She's now twenty-eight years old and she's a six time Diva's champion. I can't imagine my life without that squirt; she's my everything.
I call Dean and ask him if I can meet with him in private to discuss something. We agree to meet at Waffle House in an hour. I drive to Waffle House and get a seat, Dean gets here not too long after me and sits opposite me.

Dean:
You good, man?

Me:
Yeah.

Dean:
What's up?

Me:
You know I love your sister...and you know she makes me happy, right?

Dean:
Yeah....What about my sister?

Me:
I'm going to blunt with you here, Jon...I've known her since she was fifteen; I've loved her since she was eighteen. She's the only woman I've ever wanted...and I don't want anyone else but her. Jon, I asked you here because....I want to marry Audrey, and I'm asking you for your blessing since you're not only her brother but also a father-figure to her.

==Dean's Point of View==

John Cena wants to marry my sister....hmm, this doesn't surprise me. I lean back in my seat and cross my arms.

Me:
What do you love about my sister, John?

John:
Her smile, her face, her giggle, I love how much she cares for you, I love how she makes my heart practically when she's in my arms, I love the way she kisses me, I love all the good times we had together, I love how she makes me feel complete and happy...the world could be ending and I wouldn't care so as long as I had your sister with me. I love her more than life itself, Jon, I know you're protective, and you don't want her hurt—but I promise, I would never do that to her. I've loved her for so long...and I want to start a life with her. I want a family with her...I just want your blessing. Do I have your blessing to marry your baby sister and the love of my life?

I think about it...taking into account all the things I've observed between my sister and John Cena.

Me:
Here's my response: She's been hurt before....and I don't want that happening again. I've known you for several years, Cena...and I know how close you and my sister are....and I know she loves and trusts you almost as much as she trusts me....so, to answer your question (I take a long pause) John Cena, you have my blessing to make my sister your wife.

I stick my hand out and John firmly shakes it.

John:
Thank you, Jon.

Me:
I have one condition though.

John:
Name it.

Me:
I get to be there when you propose to her, because I want to see the look on my kiddo's face.

John:
Done. Thank you so much.

Me:
You get a ring yet?

He pulls out a small box from his jacket and hands it to me. I open it and examine the ring; I'm not gonna lie, the ring is beautiful...I nod and hand it back to him

Me:
She'll love the ring. When are you proposing?

John:
Tonight...at dinner.

Me:
Well, we can tell her the two of us want to spend some time with her....she'll never expect you to propose with me there.

John:
How do you think she'll react?

Me:
She might pass out from excitement (I chuckle) but she's not going to turn you down.