83

Dean:
She's got dance soon. But anyways, we still don't know when I'm coming back...but Auddy and I will be back, that's a promise. You can't keep an Ambrose away from wrestling. You can break every bone in our body, knock us down, We'll still get back up. And I have a shot at the Heavyweight Championship—so, keep your eyes peeled for the Lunatic Fringe and his little Lunatic (Audrey runs back up in her....I guess dance uniform. Dean looks at her) That's what you're supposed to wear?

Audrey:
Yeah...

Dean:
I'm having a word with the owner at Revolution, that is way too revealing.

Audrey:
Dean....

Dean:
No, I'm not having my little sister looking like a two dollar hooker. Not acceptable.

Audrey:
But-

Dean:
(sternly)
Don't you 'but' me, wolf pup. I'm talking to them, and you're going to change right now.

Audrey:
(whining)
It's just a uniform, and your my brother not my dad.

Dean:
Right now, I'm both.

Audrey:
Dean, c'mon, I've worn more revealing stuff on RAW.

Dean:
Yeah? Well, I'm the older brother here, you're the little sister, and you are not walking out of my house looking like you're about to start working the streets.

Audrey:
(under her breath)
This is ridiculous.

Dean:
Excuse me?

Audrey:
Nothing, I'll go change.

Dean:
Yes you will. March! 1-2

She walks off.

Dean:
For those of you that are used to seeing the badass side of Dean Ambrose, I'll level with you, I'm not always like that. How you see me around Audrey, well, I've kinda gotten a soft side. Auddy's done that for me. I'm not the hardass I am in WWE around her, I'm her brother. I may be the extremely protective brother, but I'm her brother. The kid is my best friend—and she's changed me on a huge scale. I'm actually happy that that shithead Roman turned on us...because now Audrey can be ultimately raised by me, nurtured, and be happy...and I can be the brother that I never got a chance to be because Roman was always hogging her. (Audrey walks back in)

Audrey:
Is this better?

Dean looks her up and down

Dean:
Yes, thank you for listening to me. We are throwing that outfit out when you come back from Revolution. I never want to see something like that on you ever again. (to the camera) We gotta go, she's got a dance class to teach and I've got a dance studio owner to chew out about them making my sister look like a stripper.

Audrey:
(whining)
Dean, it's an outfit for God's sake!

Dean:
Well, they can whore up everyone else's sister, but they ain't gonna do it to mine. Go get in the car.

Audrey:
Yes, pack leader.

They go off air.

Roman:
I say we go to Cincinnati, bust Dean's door in, and make them eat their words.

Me:
Nah, let them stay there...they're just talking a big game.

Roman:
The thing is, they're not. Dean's serious.

Me:
It doesn't matter, he can't touch us, I'll just break his other arm. Roman, we're not going to concern ourselves with someone that can't beat either of us. He's got the right to a champ match...but as long as he's injured, he can't use that right. Relax, let's just enjoy work now that they're gone.