4

We get to the arena and Dean keeps a hold of me. We walk through backstage; my friends looking at me with pity. I see John while Dean is pulling me backstage. He just looks so concerned. I try to walk toward him....but Dean just pulls me away. We get to The Shield's dressing room and they force me to sit on the couch. I just read until Smackdown starts and then Roman and Dolph's match begins. We line up at the stands. They make me go first. I hang my head in shame, walk down the stands, and jump the barricade. Dean jumps over after me and drags me into the ring. Seth comes in the ring next and Roman last. I try and look for an exit.

Seth:
You try and run, I'm breaking both your ankles.

"I'm here to show the world, I'm here to show the world, C'MON, bring it on!" I smile and fight against the power of The Shield. Dolph's music hits and he walks out; seeing me. Concern fills his eyes. Seth walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist. Dolph's face twitches with anger. He gets in the ring. He sees me in the outfit I was forced to wear and he looks at Roman, Dean and Seth in disgust. I keep trying to reach out to touch him, so Roman brings me close to Dolph, but as we lean in to kiss, he throws me into Dean and Seth who pull me out of the ring, and force my arms behind my back. "You will watch this!" Roman says to me as the bell rings. All throughout the match, Dolph tries, he really does....but Roman just decimates him. I scream and try to jerk away and beg Roman Reigns to stop but he just keeps beating Dolph worse. Roman points to me, "it's time to break you." He says; ordering me to get him a steel chair. I shake my head until Dean grabs my throat

Dean:
You don't tell us, "no". (screaming) GET HIM A STEEL CHAIR NOW BEFORE I THROW YOU IN THAT RING AND LET ROMAN DO TO YOU WHAT HE DID TO HIM!

I reluctantly grab a steel chair and take it to Roman. He smirks and pats my face as I hand it to him. He orders me to not move....of course I don't listen. Seth (seeing that I'm trying to make a break for it) slides in the ring and holds me. I struggle but fail to get free. Dean slides in and grabs my face; forcing me to look at Dolph. Roman grabs Dolph by his hair and brings the steel chair down on Dolph's head. I scream in horror and protest. Seth and Dean tell Roman to do it again, so Roman slaps Dolph in the back with the chair over and over and over. I beg for them to stop, for them to do it to me instead, they let me go and triple power bomb Dolph. I crawl to him and rest my head on his chest, "I love you so much." I whisper in Dolph's ear. Dolph turned over and brushed my face with his hand and weakly smiled. I kissed him until Roman threw me over his shoulder, and jumped the barricade. Once we were backstage, Mom and Dad walked up to us. Dean; (who was holding me) claps a hand over my mouth.

Dad:
So, boys, how's she behaving?

Seth:
She's certainly got an attitude problem.

Dad:
I forgot to tell the three of you, I'm doubling what I originally paid you for you taking her off my hands.

I scream. The boys smirk

Roman:
Thank you, sir.

Dad:
And all those rules I made originally? (the boys nod) fuck 'em, you can do whatever you want to my daughter. Have fun with her. (smirking) But I will require you to bring her to the ring right now for me to make a public statement. Then, you can have her.

Roman:
We'll take her right out, boss.

Seth:
Let's take her to the ring. Time for her to start believing in The Shield.

I get free and run like hell. Roman catches me and picks me up again.

Me:
No! Please, just let me go! I'll give you guys anything you want!

Dean:
What we want what we already have...you. You gotta stop running. We'll catch you every time.

Me:
Just lemme go back to the hotel!