10/100

Need some help?
Part 1

It was sunny day in the leaf village and a great way to start the day right. My name is Caitlin Perkins and at Konoha high they call cupid. Wanna know why? They call me that because o like to play matchmaker and every time I did peoples relationship lasted for more than a year. But enough about me today we have six people help out with today so lets go.

The six people I'm helping out with are actually dating each other but the wrong people. Let me explain. You see these six people are best friends and four of them started dating one another while two dated random people, but everybody is not happy with their relationship. Their names are Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Karin, Kiba, and Hinata. And I think I see them now.

"Hey guys how were y'alls weekend?" I asked them.

"great." They all said. They all looked emotionally drained.

"So did y'all do the homework for Mr. Hatake?" I asked them. I knew Naruto didn't do it so I'm gonna get Sakura to help him with it. It also means they get to spend time with each other.

"Ah the homework Caitlin can I copy you?!" Naruto asked.

"Nope I don't have it." I said.

"Ah Sakura chan can I copy off of you?" Naruto said scratching the back of his neck while laughing awkwardly.

"Ugh we're gonna have a test on it today so I might as well teach it to ya come on." Sakura said while dragging him to the library.

'Two down four to go!' I thought. "Um Hinata?" I said.

"Yes C-caitlin san?" Hinata said with her soft voice.

"Um remember that favor you owe me?" I asked her. I saved her from getting in trouble with her dad when she got detention for something that wasn't even her fault. I told him that I needed her as a witness for me.

"Y-yeah what i-is it?" she asked.

"Well kiba asked me to help with his dog because hes been acting weired lately and needs someone calm to calm him down and I can't make it can you go in my place?" I asked her.

"O-of course I-I will." She said and then set out to find Kiba. Now all theres left is Sasuke and I.

"Bye." Sasuke said without emotion and walked straight to class.

'Hes gonna be hard to get but I always love a challenge.' I thought then followed right behind him.

"Hey don't just leave me behind like that I mean we're going to the same class anyway." I said with a scowl on my face.

"Hn." Sasuke said.

"Uh uh don't you start with that "hn" stuff...I already have deal with your older brother doing it too." I said to him. Besides them I also hang out with the Akatsuki mostly because their leader is my best friend since childhood.

"Don't speak about him around me...ever." He said with venom dripping from every word.

"Ok ok I get." I said with my hands up. We had finally reached our class and guess who was also in our class.

'Karin. I thought while looking at her.