29/100

Snapchat

"Come on Kiba!" Naruto whispered loudly.

"I'm coming I'm coming ." He grumbled. They had set everything in place. The plastic foil is at the right place where her head should be and they were in the perfect hiding spot to record it all and put it on Snapchat.

"Dude Sakura gonna be pissed." Kiba said. "Especially because at you since you are her boyfriend."

"Hey but it's worth it right?" Naruto said with his fox like smile. "Oh I think I saw pink hair she coming!" He whispered. They got into place while Kiba got his camera ready.

Sakura's music was blasting in her ears so she wasn't paying that much of attention. She came closer and closer until....

"Hahaha!" Naruto laughed. Kiba laughed along with him. She had came into contact with the plastic and started to flair around her arms as if she was drowning.

"I'm gonna caption this!" He said. The caption said ;"nards laughing so hard hes crying!". Unfortunately they were to bust laughing that they didn't notice Sakura, now free from the plastic and was pissed.

"Naruto...Kiba...." she basically growled.

"They both turned pale at the sound if her words.

"Ah S-Sakura chan it was just a joke." Naruto said nervously.

"Doesn't matter I'm gonna kill you both anyway!" She shouted. They ran as ran after them.