Thirty-nine: Elemental Mage

Nasa gitna ng mismong pentagram symbol sina Tempest at Master Wanda ng magsalita ito.  "This is just formality really.  I have seen and studied your work with the ice blades girl.  You made your mother very proud and I can only imagine how your father and grandparents felt. I am here not to duel, because anyone with a brain knows how powerful you are, however, you made me curious.  So, I will asked you perform rather than to fight.  I am not much of a fighter anyway so...Are okey with that?"

Mukhang naguluhan si Tempest pero tumango ito. 

"In your classroom, you made two blades made of ice.  It doesn't just resemble the blade but it was as hard as metal and sharp as any real blade.  I am also aware that there was a man made lake there, which makes it easy for you to use your water power.  And lets not forget the cocoon for the wounded na ginawa mo rin.  None of us cannot break or even make a dint on the ice, which means sobrang galing ng pagkakagawa mo.  In this room, there is no water for you to work on.  That is why I am asking you to make--transform something.  It doesn't have to be big or grand as long as it will stand on whatever I will do with it."

Tumango si Tempest, nilingon nito ang ama para bang nanghingi doon ng lakas ng loob, Tempest father nod his head.  Iyon lang hinihintay ng kaibigan.

Tara can safely say that the people inside the room can actually feel the gathering of Tempest power.  Sa harapan nito ay may namuong isang bagay, it was floating in the air, nagsimula iyon sa parang maliit na bato, hanggang sa nagkaroon ito ng hugis.  It was a dagger.  From the hilt to handle the dagger was made of the same material na isang dangkal ang laki.  Kakulay ng gatas, unlike the ice blades na naunang ginawa ng kaibigan, this is not smooth, it has a jagged edge, parang kagaya ito ng batong binibiyak-biyak, only the hilt have a bit of smoothness.  But there's was no mistaken that it was really a dagger.

Tempest grasp the dagger in the air carefully at humarap kay Master Wanda.  Inilahad naman ni Master Wanda ang mga kamay at doon maingat na ipinatong ni Tempest ang gawa.

"It's a little heavy,  what is this hija?"

"I don't know Master.  But this dagger was made of the hardest water I could ever find.  I guess it's another form of stone gaya ng granum, diamante at iba pang mga mineral na matatagpuan sa ilalim ng lupa.  This stone is also as hard as diamond and granum and even if it's not polish it can cut the hardest stone, including diamond, it's really sharp.  So mag-ingat po kayo."

"I dont know hija that there is such thing as hard water, is there?" Duda nito.

"There is Master, soft water can easily be manipulated compare to hard water.  I guess mas mataas ang minerals na nasa hard water.  Rain water is an example of soft water."

"Shall I try it hija?"

"Opo."

Master Wanda started putting the dagger into test.  Kahit anong ginawa nito sa dagger, lahat walang epekto.  She even tried the sharpness of the blade by cutting her own dagger, it cut like her  dagger was nothing but paper.  Ganun ito ka talim.  After a few more test Master Wanda finally got tired and conceded. 

"This is amazing hija, thank you.  But could I borrow this for a while?"

"It's all your Master Wanda if you want it."

"Oh my!  Thank you hija!  I would love it very much!" parang batang may bagong laruan si Master Wanda na umalis.  Sumunod na rin si Tempest dito.