12. The fourth member

"So you found a fourth member?!" Naruto asked in excitement as he, Sakura, and I stood in Tsunade's office.

"That's right" she said nodding "also your temporary Sensei, Yamoto, will monitor your actions until Kakashi has fully healed."

A temporary Sensei? She didn't mention anything about that.

"Don't worry Ruka" Tsunade said noticing my expression "he'll be out of the hospital in about a week. There's nothing to fear."

I nodded as Sakura and Naruto let out sighs of relief.

"You're dismissed to go meet up at the village gates now" Tsunade said "but Ruka I need to talk to you."

I sighed in annoyance as Naruto and Sakura stared at me confused and slowly left; closing the door behind them. Tsunade stared at me for a long time, frowning, then began to speak.

"When's the last time you saw your doctor" she asked.

"About 4 months ago" I replied.

She glared at me and I remained quiet. Great, I'm in trouble now.

"You're suppose to see her once a month" she said sternly "you know the the schedule. Do I have to make it once a week?"

"No" I said clenching my hands tightly into fist.

"So why haven't you been going" Tsunade asked, her irritation rising.

"Because I didn't feel like it."

Tsunade stood up and slammed her fist hard into the desk, breaking it completely in half, as I simply watched her.

I could practically see the anger and worry radiating off of her, and it made me frown.

"DAMN IT RUKA!" She yelled "I'VE TALKED TO YOU ABOUT THIS COUNTLESS TIMES! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO VALUE YOUR OWN LIFE?!"

I remained quiet as Tsunade began breathing heavily.

She doesn't understand...no one understands.

He makes me feel like this. He makes me do these things to myself; I don't want him to see my true emotions. I can't let him see my true emotions.

Tsunade exhaled deeply and plopped back down into her seat, her anger slowly melting away.

"You're dismissed" she muttered sadly.

*****

"Are you Yamato" Sakura asked curiously as we approached the gate to see a man waiting there.

He nodded and we all smiled when suddenly, from behind a pillar, the same boy that had been drawing in his sketchbook outside by castle came out. Naruto's eyes widened and he pulled out a Kunai before getting into an attack position.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!" I said standing between them "calm down Uzamaki! He's obviously our fourth member!"

"The hell he is!" Naruto said angrily "that's the asshole that attacked Shikamaru, Choji, and I!"

I stared at him in surprise and turned to look at the boy as he just smiled. Naruto did mention something about that.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding" the boy said "I just wanted to test your abilities and see how strong you were."