25. The letter

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

"STAND STILL DAMN IT!"

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Tsunade finished putting the last stitch and sighed deeply as she wiped at her forehead with her sleeve. I groaned in pain and glared angrily at Tsunade as she glared right back at me. Bitch...

"I know what you're thinking" she said placing her hands on her hips "it's not my fault you didn't hurry to me so I could get your back the medical treatment it required!"

"Why couldn't you have just used that stupid medical Jutsu shit" I said angrily "what kind of Hokage are you?!"

"IF YOU WOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION YOU WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED THAT I SAID YOUR BACK NEEDED SPECIAL TREATMENT! THAT'S WHY THE JUTSU ONLY WORKED TEMPORARILY!"

She punched me hard on the head as I yelped and clutched it tightly in pain. Before I could complain, the door to my hospital room opened and we looked to see my doctor. She turned towards me and smiled softly as I glared at her.
Bitch number 2...

"Good afternoon Ruka" my doctor said pulling up a chair by my bed and sitting down "I suppose you know why I'm here?"

I didn't reply and she simply smiled again. I hate these checkups; this is one of the main reasons I didn't want to come to the hospital, but after a while the pain in my back was unbearable.

"Let me see your wrist" my doctor said holding out her hand.

I reluctantly held out my wrist and she examined the cuts on them as Tsunade simply watched us; frowning to herself. My doctor scribbled something on her clipboard and let go of my wrist.

"There's more then last time" she said "how many times did you cut yours-"

"RUKA!"

The door banged open and we all turned towards it to see Naruto, Sakura, and Sai walk in with smiles on their faces. My doctor frowned but remained quiet as Tsunade glared at them.

"This is a hospital" she said angrily "be more respectably Naruto!"

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever old lady Tsunade" Naruto said walking over to me and smiling deeply.

I looked up at him and frowned as he chuckled slightly. The doctor cleared her throat and we all turned towards her as she stared at Naruto.

"I'll allow you to stay" she said simply "but you must stay quiet while I do my work."

Naruto nodded in understanding and leaned against the wall as Sakura and Sai followed his example. My doctor turned towards me and gave me the look; I knew I had to talk in our stupid code phrases now.

"How many times did you cut the pie?"
How many times did you cut yourself?

"3 times."

"Did you share the pie with anyone?"
Did you tell anybody you cut yourself?

"No."

"Did you ever accidently stab the pie?"
Did you ever stab yourself?

"Yes."

She gave me a disappointed look and scribbled something on her stupid clipboard. Naruto, Sakura, and Sai were confused and kept staring at me but Tsunade already knew what was going on.

"Did a lot of the filling come out?"
Did you bleed a lot?

"Yes."

"Who cleaned up the mess?"
Who helped you?