82. Different emotions, same feelings

Ruka charged at me and pulled out her sword so I quickly raised my own up, causing them to clang against each other and produce multiple sparks.

Ruka smirked and tilted her head slightly to the side as I glared at her angrily and leapt backwards. I quickly began making hand signs and watched as Ruka started to do the same. What the hell is she doing; what kind of Jutsu is she planning to use?! I shook the thought from my mind and finished my hand signs.

"Water Style......!"

".....Senbon Wave Jutsu!"

Two giant waves appeared and I stared at them in disbelief as Ruka laughed evilly, her red eyes gleaming and full of malice. My wave of water began to shape itself into thousands of Senbon needles and I watched as Ruka's did the same before the needles hurled themselves at each other.

Soon, they all had eventually deflected each other and laid on the lake's surface before turning back into water and disappearing completely. How the hell was she able to copy my Jutsu and produce it at the same time like that?! That should have been impossible. Is it because she's a part of me and can see what I'm thinking?

If that's the case, fighting is useless.

"You and I are the same person Ruka" she said in a sinister tone "you'll never be able to beat me and I'll never be able to beat you because we.....are the same!"

"SHUT UP!" I snapped "don't even try to compare me to you because if we're the same that means you've known wht happiness feels like too! You have the same emotions as me!"

"LIAR!" She yelled "NO ONE WAS THERE FOR ME....I MEAN.....YOU! I.....YOU WERE ALWAYS ALONE AND NOBODY CAME TO HELP M.....YOU! THOSE VILLAGERS DIDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT M....YOU! THEY JUST LET Y-YOU SINK INTO THAT ENDLESS PIT OF DARKNESS! THEY MADE ME ABUSE MY BODY AND CUT MYSELF! THEY MADE ME SHED TEARS AS A CHILD! THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE MY EXISTANCE WAS UNNECESSARY IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!! YOU.....NARUTO DOESN'T LOVE YOU! HE'S LYING!!!!!!!!!"

"No" I said softly, a small smile on my face "he's not-"

"HE IS!"

"I thought Naruto was lying for the longest time" I replied "I really did still have feelings for him in my heart but I just kept pushing him away. Well.....you kept pushing him away. That anger and sorrow I held wouldn't let me forgive him so easily and because of that I hurt him; even so he still loved me. I couldn't ask for anyone else on this planet that I would rather love......than Naruto Uzamaki."

I watched Ruka stare at me for a long time, her red and black eyes clearly absorbing this new information. I could tell my words had impacted her greatly, whether good or bad, I would just have to wait and see.

"Naruto Uzamaki.....why does he make you so happy? You're suppose to be on my side, I thought you were sad and angry" she said, betrayal evident on her face.

"Anger and sadness are emotions I will never get rid of" I said honestly "I am on your side. You're me and I'm you! Where there's happiness there's sadness, with generosity there's greed, with calmness there's anger, and with love there's lust. We're inseparable! We may have different emotions but our feelings are the same! I have happiness, generosity, calmness, and love but you have sadness, greed, anger, and lust. Regardless, the way we feel about certain things will always be the same, no matter the emotions, so I'll always be there for you!"

Ruka's eyes grew even wider and I watched as her body started to tremble slightly.

"That's.......THE BIGGEST LIE I EVER HEARD!"

She angrily yanked a Kunai from her pouch and charged at me as I frowned sadly and dropped my sword. There's no point in fighting, if she won't believe me with words, I'll just have to let this happen.