A/N: Book 3?

Me: Hello.....

Naruto: AUTHOR-CHAN!!!!!!
*Hugs me*
YOU'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG!!!!!! I GOT SO WORRIED!!!!!

Me: I got grounded......again *sulks*

Ruka: You always get grounded because of your bad grades, huh?

Me: SHUT UP RUKA!!!!!

Naruto: *Pouts* Don't yell at my girlfriend!

Me: *Gives him an evil glare*

Naruto: *Gulps and remains quiet*

Me: ANYWHO!!!!!! I won't be able to update as often as I usually do because I.....again....have no Internet at home so I'm at a relatives for the weekend so I could update.

Ruka: It's about time....

Me: *Eyes twitches*

Bee: Don't make her mad or else we'll all end up sad, fool ya fool!!!!

Ruka: *Rolls eyes*

Me: So. I'm going to let you guys decide whether or not I should make a book 3 that includes basically the results of the upcoming ninja war and life after the war.

Naruto: So basically life after the war will consist of who got married, kids, things like that!

Ruka: *Mutters* Kids....

Me: If you guys think I should make a book three then type in the comments: BOOK 3!

Naruto: If you think the story should just continue throughout book 2 then type in the comments: BOOK 2!

Ruka: It's all up to you guys if there will be a book three or not! The choice with the most comments is (of course) the winner!

Naruto: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto!

Me: Later guys!

Sasuke: Hn

Me: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE SASUKE!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Continue through Book 2?

Or

2. Make a Book 3?