35. I taught her well

"YAY!" Naoki squealed in delight as a bowl of ramen was placed in front of her "I'M SO GLAD TO BE OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!"

Everyone laughed and I smiled affectionately as I rubbed her head. The day after we had killed Kazuka; Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and I went to visit Naoki in the hospital today and found out she was being released. To celebrate, we went out to get ramen and since the counter was so high, Naoki sat on my lap, Naruto sat next to me, Sakura sat next to him, and Sai sat next to her.

"Yummy, yummy!" Naoki exclaimed as she used her chopsticks to stick a slice of pork in her mouth.

"I'm glad you're out of the hospital" Naruto said rubbing her head with his right arm seeing as his left had somehow broken from using that Rasen-Shuriken Jutsu.

"Me too" Naoki said smiling as she continued to shovel ramen in her mouth "it was so boring in the hospital and I was in a lot of pain!"

"Well that's over now" I said softly kissing her forehead "mommy's gonna make sure that never happens again."

"I know" Naoki said giggling "you always protect me mommy! I love you!"

"Love you too."

Naoki continued to eat her ramen and I noticed everyone was extremely quite so I looked over to see they were all staring at me with smiles on their faces.

"What" I asked, blushing slightly.

"You're going to be a great mother when you get older Ruka" Sakura said laughing.

"I agree" Sai said looking through a book "it says here that you've already passed quite a few stages to ensure motherhood in the future."

I blushed a deeper red and awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. When I was younger I use to think about what it would be like to have children; now that I'm older though I've had too much on my mind to think about it. I looked down at Naoki and watched as she slurped her noodles instead of simply chewing them; causing one to flick upwards and bonk her on the nose before going in her mouth.

A mother...

"You should have kids with daddy, mommy" Naoki said suddenly "that would be amazing!"

Naruto and I glanced at each other then blushed deeply and looked away.

Me, have kids with Naruto...yeah right!

"No" I said smirking "you're dad wouldn't know how to do it properly. He'd keep messing up."

Naruto stared at me furiously as eveyone laughed and Naoki looked extremely confused.

"Why wouldn't he know how to do it" Naoki said frowning "all you have to do is stick the penis in the vagina and then you keep thrusting until you both cum."

Everyone gasped and stared at Naoki in disbelief as I sweatdropped. I don't even have to guess who told her that.

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" Naruto explained jumping up.

"Hinata-sama."

I knew it...!

If I do have children in the future I want Hinata to stay away from them; because then this will happen all over again. Naruto started to go on a rant about Hinata as I sighed in frustration and flicked Naoki's forehead.

"Don't say things like that in public" I scolded.

"Gomenesai, mommy."

"You don't look so good Naruto."

We all both turned towards the new voices in surprise only to see Kuro and Ryuku. Oh, my brother must have gotten back from the mission Tsunade-sama assigned him to; I'll have to ask about it.