70. Stay still

Surprised, I stared at him for a long time and didn't answer right away. Sasuke wants to talk to me, what could he possibly want to talk about?

"What do you want to talk about" I asked curiously.

"Come outside and you'll see, baka."

I growled angrily and watched as Sasuke smirked and left the room, making Suigetsu roll his eyes and Karin sigh deeply, obviously lovesick. He's still the same basterd as always, but now I'm even more curious as to what he wants to talk about. Making up my mind I stood, said goodbye to Jugo, then went outside to the direction I had seen Sasuke go.

I found him leaning against the wall and walked over to him as he glanced at me, giving me another one of his stupid smirks.

"Here."

He threw something at me and I hurriedly caught it only to realize it was my sword and weapons pouch. I thought I'd never get these back after Madara tortured me. Sighing in relief, I clipped my sword along with its sheath back around my waist and clipped my weapons belt in its usual position.

"So" I said, walking over to Sasuke and leaning against the wall with him "why did you even rescue me in the first place? How did you know where I was?"

"That's not important right now."

"It is important!" I snapped.

Sasuke sighed impatiently and glared at me from the corner of his eye before looking away.

"I saved you because eventually Madara would have killed you if you weren't capable of meeting his expectations" Sasuke said simply "that and I've been wanting to fight you for a while now."

"You've been wanting to fight me" I said, surprised.

"That's what I said, baka."

I flushed red with anger and embarrassment; glaring at Sasuke as he remained emotionless and raised his hand. My eyes widened slightly and I thought he was going to attack me, instead he used two fingers and poked me on the forehead, causing me to flinch.

"Let's go" he said simply, walking away from the wall.

"Tch" I muttered to myself, following him "who does he think he is?! How dare he have the nerve to poke me....ugh....I hate Uchiha's!"

A sharp pain erupted in my back and I winced before falling to my knees, surrpresing the scream that wanted to erupt from my throat. I wondered why my back was hurting so badly, when Madara's words suddenly came flooding back to me.

"Your life is quite similar to Sasuke's" Madara said "you revolve around hate. You hate being disrespected and treated like a child, you hate showing your true emotions, and what you hate the most is when your friends are hurt. One day, very soon, you'll let your hatred get the best of you and when that happens, everyone will see what that seal on your back does.

So that's why. Saying the word hatred or even getting too angry makes the seal on my back go wild. Until I can get back to the village and have Tsunsde check it out, I shouldn't be straining myself that much.

"If you're still hurting go see Karin" Sasuke said, starting at me "she'll have you better quick enough."

"No" I replied, standing up again "I don't need her to do that, besides....we still need to fight each other, right?"

Sasuke smirked and activated his Sharingan as I quickly slid my sword out of its sheath. Knowing Sasuke, he'll have plenty of traps and devices hidden so I have to be careful for those. A familiar chirping sound filled the area and I watched as a Chidori surrounded Sasuke's hand before lunging at me.