14. The pervert Uzamaki

I continued walking off; looking back every now and then to make sure that crazy lady wasn't following me so she could put me in one of her...choke holds.

Who was she anyway?!

She came out of nowhere. I wrapped my arms around myself for comfort and my eyes glistened with tears as I thought of Naruto.

Why did you have to go...?

"Hey."

I felt a hard flick on my forehead and I winced before looking up to see the same last with long blue hair and blue eyes. My eyes widened and I tried to run off but she stuck her foot out and tripped me.

"Oof!" I exclaimed as I fell hard to the ground.

Abuse...

"I'm trying to talk to you kid" she said kneeling down to my level and glaring at me "sheesh! Rude!"

"This is abuse" I said firmly "I'll fight you if you don't back off!"

The lady stared at me for a long time then smirked but didn't reply. Now that Naruto's gone I just want to be left alone. Why won't she leave me alone?

"I like your spunk kid" she said giving me a closed eye smile "what's your name?"

Spunk?

"Ruka" I said staring at her curiously as I picked myself up off the ground and stood up.

"Names' Kazami" she said grabbing my hand and shaking it "nice to meet you kid!"

*****

My eyes slowly opened and I exhaled deeply as the ceiling stared back at me. I still have to find Kazami; she's still out there. I can feel it. I know for a fact that after that...incident...she's not dead. She can't be.

I heard shuffling and glanced over to the right to see Sakura getting dressed. She looked over; noticing I was awake and smiled softly.

"Morning Ruka" she said "we don't have to leave quite yet but I'm going to go outside and see what Sai's doing."

"Okay."

Sakura smiled again and slipped on her shoes before leaving the room. As soon as she did I climbed out of bed and walked over to the bathroom; I did my usual routine of showering but I didn't bother to put my clothes on afterwards. I brushed my teeth and my hair in nothing but my bra and undergarments.
(A/N: Or panties ^~^)

I went back into the room once I had finished up in the bathroom and simply sat down on the floor. I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in thought as my hand self consciously grabbed the Kunai under my pillow. I didn't cut myself with it...yet.

"I didn't always use to be this stressed" I muttered placing the Kunai comfortably on my left wrist "I wonder why I am now?"

Before I could make the first cut, the door banged open and someone stepped inside as I turned to see who.

It was Naruto.

Now, mind you, I was still in nothing but my undergarment and my bra but he, of course, hadn't noticed that yet. I also had the Kunai in my hand...

"Ruka!" He yelled in disbelief as my whole face and neck turned red "can you believe Sakura is talking to Sai?! I thought she...she..."