34. The weird tentacle guy

~Kazami's POV~

Three months.

Three months I've been locked up in this cell, waiting for the right moment. Orochimaru thought he finally got me where he wanted me; the thought alone made me laugh. Did he really think he had captured me? Did he really think I'd just let him take my power...tch...as if. I heard footsteps coming towards my cell and I smirked; judging from the sound vibrations it must be Kabuto.

As expected, Kabuto stopped in front of my cell and scoffed as he slid a tray of food through it.

"Honestly" Kabuto said smirking "to be Konoha's fourth legendary Sannin, you should have known better then to let yourself get caught like this."

Fourth legendary Sannin...

Nobody's called me that in a long time; it wasn't really a term I liked to think about. Being on the same team as a pervert, a drunkard, and a pedophile wasn't my idea of a good time.

What was old man Sarutobi thinking, eh?

Besides, the only reason I returned to Konoha after so many years was to visit his grave...that's when I met Ruka. Sweet girl turned bad...my doing really. Man, I'd give anything to see that little silver haired brat again.

Kabuto scoffed once more and walked off as I watched him go. Just gotta wait for the right day; it'll come soon enough.

I wonder what Ruka's doing.

I wonder if she misses me...

~Ruka's POV~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO?!" I yelled at Kimitsu "YOU HAVE TO LET ME HELP SHIKAMARU AND THE OTHERS!"

"YEAH" Naruto added "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO?!"

"Do I detect anger?"

"HELL YEAH!" Naruto and I yelled in unison.

Sakura, Sai, and Yamato stood around us and simply watched as Naruto and I argued with Kimitsu; who was refusing to let me go aid Team 10 in battle.

"The Akatsuki are after Jinchūriki and you're suppose to stay in hiding" Kimitsu saird calmly "that's why I can't allow you to go."

I angrily glared at him as Naruto clenched his hands tightly into fist. Sakura, noticing our anger, stepped forwards and decided to let her opinion out.

"Excuse me" she said politely "but Ruka always comes with us on missions so I thi-"

"Your thoughts are of no importance or value Haruno Sakura" Kimitsu said coldly.

Sakura gasped in surprise and shamefully lowered her head as Naruto growled angrily. Naruto tried to punch Kimitsu but he grabbed Naruto's wrist and slammed him hard into the ground.

"Hey!" I said in disbelief "leave him alone!"

Kimitsu immediately let go of Naruto and took a step back as Naruto winced and coughed up blood. My eyes widened and I knelt next to Naruto as he glanced at me. How can someone do so much damage from one simple move like that?! Before Naruto could get up and attack Kimitsu again a voice stopped him.

"Attacking a member of the ANBU Black Ops is foolish, Naruto!"

We all turned to see Tsunade standing there staring at us with her hands on her hips.

"Lady Hokage" Kimitsu said bowing respectfully.

"Why can't Ruka come with us old lady?!" Naruto yelled standing up.