64. An almighty disaster

I continued to stare at Ibiki in complete shock; I wasn't expecting him to come to my aid like this, especially when I needed it the most.

"Ruka" Ibiki said suddenly "run and hide. It's Tsunade's orders to keep you as far away from Pain as possible."

Run and hide....? Where am I suppose to hide at, even so I don't want to go hide! I want to help everyone!

"I wanna help!"

"No!" Ibiki snapped "Tsunade's orders strictly said for you to be protected. Now go!"

Before I could protest, one of the ANBU members standing beside Ibiki ran over to me and forced me to my feet. I glared at the man for a while then realized his mask looked oddly familiar to me, that's when realization hit me.

"Hey" I exclaimed "you're the guy that was monitoring me after Asuma sensei died!"

"That's correct" he replied "however now is not the time for social greeting. Come with me."

Not giving me a chance to move on my own, he began pulling me roughly away from the female Pain, causing me to try to pull away but to no avail. Sometimes I absolutely hate these stupid rules and laws Tsunade put up to protect me! I don't need anyone monitoring over me day in and day out like I'm some sort of baby!

The ANBU man continued pulling me off in some direction and before I knew it, I was inside Tsunade's office. Tsunade was standing behind her desk and looking out the window at all the damage that was being done. Shizune, however, was nowhere to be seen and I assumed she had joined in the fight. I opened my mouth to argue with Tsunade but she quickly whipped around and glared at me.

"I know what you're going to say and the fact of the matter is that you are in danger!" She said firmly "Pain is out there asking everyone he encounters if they know of you or Naruto's whereabouts. Luckily, they haven't discovered where Naruto is but they know you are somewhere in this village so you will stay hidden in my office with 10 ANBU watching over you from the outside!"

"WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY?!" I yelled "MY MOM, DAD, BROTHER, AND DAUGHTER ARE ALL OUT THERE!"

"THEY WILL BE FOUND! Kakashi and Ryuku are engaged in battle, Ruu is being kept save in hiding, and I have multiple ANBU trying to find Naoki! They will be fine!"

I clenched my hands tightly into fist and glared at Tsunade as she glared right back, prepared to argue with me some more if she had to. I can't believe she just expects me to sit in here and 'stay safe' while the people I care about are all out there. I shouldn't worry to much about it though, I'll sneak out of here when the moment best presents itself.

"Fine" I said bitterly "I'll stay here."

Tsunade sighed in relief and nodded before quickly leaving the room, locking the door behind her as I felt the presence of 10 different Chakra's surround the room. She wasn't kidding about those ANBU's was she? I walked over to the window and looked out of it as peopoe ran around screaming or crying while giant orange and black centipedes roamed the village, wrecking havoc to everything they touched.

I exhaled nervously and looked around some more to see a numerous amount of men with orange hair and purple eyes roaming the village. So there's more than one....how many of those men are there?! I leaned even closer to the glass and began to count them.

It took a while, but I eventually came to the conclusion that there were six of them and the one I had seen doing the most damage was obviously the leader. I bit my lip hard and sat down in Tsunade's chair, my mind racing. How the hell are there six Pain's?! This must be some kind of forbidden Jutsu because it just can't be a coincidence that they all have orange hair and purple eyes! So why the hell do they all look like that?!?!?!