Zodiacs at the beach

Genders:
Aries (m), Taurus (f), Gemini (f), Cancer (f), Leo (f), Virgo (m), Libra (m), Scorpio (f), Sagittarius (m), Capricorn (f), Aquarius (m), Pisces (m)

  All twelve zodiacs were in one huge car meant for twelve people. Aquarius was driving.

Pisces excitedly told everyone about the beach. "I can't wait to get there! There's a huge water slide and you can rent canoes and the sand is so warm!"

Scorpio smiled. "I love swimming. I also like it when the sand is warm."

Cancer kicked her feet excitedly. "Me too!"

Aquarius adjusted the rear-view mirror to see the water signs. "Aww look at the water signs getting all excited."

Sagittarius smirked. "I see you trying to control your excitement over there."

"I can't wait. I want to go on the water slide, then I'll relax for a bit then I'll go swimming." Leo played with her fabulous hair.

"Oh! What a coincidence. Thats exactly what I was going to do! Hehe maybe we should do all those things together?" Aries had a light blush on his face.

"Awww Aries has a crush," whispered Taurus.

"He does?" Gemini glanced from Aries to Leo. "That's so adorable!"

Leo shrugged. "Sure. As long as you don't try to haul me underwater or throw sand at my face."

"Of course! Why would I do that?" asked Aries.

"You do it the rest of us," deadpanned Virgo.

"All the time," added Libra.

Aries pressed a finger to his lips. "Shhhhhh! No one asked you guys."

"We're almost there. And EVERYONE has to help unload the car," ordered Capricorn.

"It's so sunny outside. Good thing I brought my sunglasses!" Taurus put a pair of sunglasses on her head.

"Do you have any extras?" asked Gemini.

"Yes I picked out twelve pairs because I knew you guys would forget yours." Taurus then handed out sunglasses.

"Does anyone want to build a sandcastle?" asked Pisces.

"I do!" cheered Cancer.

"Can I join too? I brought my sand bucket." Sagittarius dug through his bag and held up a children's sand bucket.

"Sure!" said Pisces.

Scorpio gasped. "They also have the BEST ice cream ever at that little shop across the road. But I forgot to bring money."

"Good thing we brought money." Capricorn chuckled. She was always well prepared since she couldn't rely on the others for anything.

"I wonder if we will see anyone we know," said Aquarius.

Virgo crossed his arms. "If I see the math teacher, I'm throwing sand at her."