Pisces (f) x Aquarius (m)

Pisces woke up next to her husband Aquarius.

"Happy birthday sweetie." Aquarius kissed Pisces on the forehead.

"Thanks," smiled Pisces. Then they heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

A little boy opened the door and walked in the room. "Happy birthday mommy!"

"Thanks Fred."

Fred ran over to the bed. Aquarius picked up his son. "Yay. I'm in mommy and daddy's room."

Aquarius and Pisces smiled. Pisces turned on the tv and changed the channel until she found the little kids channel for Fred."I'll go make some breakfast while you two stay here."

"No way. It's your birthday so I'll go make breakfast." Aquarius got out of bed.

"Thanks honey."

Aquarius smiled and walked downstairs.

"How old are you today mommy?" asked Fred.

"Twenty," joked Pisces.

"WHAT? Mommy's only twenty years old?"

"I wish."

They watched tv until Aquarius came back upstairs with a tray of food. "Want me to take Fred downstairs so he can eat his cereal?"

"No, he can stay up here. As long as he promises to not make a mess." Pisces gave Fred a warning glance.

"I promise!" cheered Fred.

"Okay." Pisces and Aquarius ate their toast while Fred carefully ate his fruit loops. After they were done, Aquarius picked Fred up and walked down stairs with him and all the dirty plates. Pisces sat back and read her book.

***

"So what do you think?" Aquarius showed Fred what they were giving Pisces for her birthday.

"Cool."

"Do you think she's going to like it?"

"Yeah." Fred nodded his head.

"Okay. When should we give her the gift?"

"I don't know."

"How about after we eat cake?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay." Aquarius and Fred finished wrapping the gift. "Don't let mommy see the gift until it's time, okay?"

"Okay."

***

Pisces, Aquarius and Fred spent the rest of the day watching movies, playing games and going shopping. After a while, they came back from eating at Pisces' favourite restaurant.

"Now it's cake time." Aquarius brought out the cake while him and Fred sang happy birthday.

"What type of cake is it?" asked Pisces from her chair at the kitchen table.

"Your favourite."

"Ice cream cake?"

Aquarius nodded.

"Yay!" cheered Fred. Aquarius cut everyone a piece of cake. "Is it time to give mommy her present now?"

"Shhhh! No not yet. Wait until she's finished eating her cake."

"Fine."

"What present?" Pisces pretended to be surprised.

"Nothing!"

"I guess I'll find out later."

After everyone was finished with their cake, Aquarius whispered something to Fred. He jumped up and ran out of the kitchen. After a few minutes, Fred came back with Pisces' present.

"Oh, what's this?" asked Pisces.

"Open it," smiled Aquarius.

Pisces opened her present and looked at it. Inside was a foot bath with lots of creams and foot lotions. "Oh wow. Thank you so much guys!"

"Maybe you could use your foot bath tonight? Then I'll give your feet a massage and rub some of that cream on them."

"You're amazing."

"Can I get a foot bath too daddy?" asked Fred.

"Ask mommy."

Pisces shrugged. "Sure. I don't mind sharing."

"Yay!" cheered Fred.

***

Later on that night Pisces was in bed. Aquarius opened the door and sat beside her. "Fred is tucked in and ready to go to sleep."

"That's great."

"Mmm I can smell the lotion on your feet from here."

"Thanks for making my birthday so amazing."

"Anything for my special wife." He went to kiss her forehead but Pisces moved her head so he ended up kissing her lips instead. Aquarius smiled. "Goodnight sweetheart."

"Goodnight Aquarius." Pisces wrapped an arm around his waist and went to sleep.