Capricorn (f) x Pisces (m)

Capricorn got on the plane and sat in her seat beside the window. She was going to New York for a vacation. She couldn't wait to go, and she loved getting on airplanes. Capricorn was already planning out what she was going to do when a guy sat next to her.

"Hi I'm Pisces." The guy awkwardly introduced himself.

"Hi. I'm Capricorn." Both of them looked around not really talking to each other.

Capricorn took a book out of her bag, and started reading. After a while, the plane started moving. Pisces held onto the little seat handles really tightly.

Capricorn signed and put down her book. "Are you afraid of planes?"

"Yeah. A bit."

"Here. Hold my hand and talk to me while the plane takes off, okay?"

"Okay." Pisces held Capricorn's hand as they felt the plane start moving.

"So, are you from here or are you going back home?"

"I'm from here going on a vacation."

"Oh really? Me too! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Florida for a week."

"Cool. I'm going to New York for ten days."

"I've been to New York before. It's a nice place to visit."

The plane stopped. Pisces' heart rate sped up as he realized that the plane was about to launch in the air.

"Florida sounds like a nice place to visit. Do you know what it's like?"

"Well... Um..." Pisces couldn't focus because he was thinking about the plane.

"Pisces, think about Florida."

"I've been there before, when I was younger. It's really warm there. I'm going to Disney land and it's amazing. I especially enjoy going to the magic kingdom."

"After I get off this plane, I have to get on a connection to New York."

"Me too. Except I'm getting on a different plane to go to Florida." Pisces squeezed Capricorn's hand tighter as the plant took off.

"Florida sounds fun. I think I might have to go there someday."

Pisces relaxed when the plane slowed down and they were up in the air. "Thanks for talking to me. It helped."

"No problem."

"So where are you from?"

"I'm from-" Capricorn told Pisces what city she lived in.

"Oh cool. I live there too!"

"Wow. Maybe we can be friends."

"Yeah." They exchanged phone numbers.

"We could go to a movie or something when we're both back from our vacations. I'd love to get to know you better."

"That's a great idea."

***

After a long flight, Capricorn and Pisces got off the plane, towing their suitcases behind them.

"So, this is where we say good bye for now I guess." Pisces smiled at Capricorn.

"Yeah. Bye."

"Thanks again for helping me when the plane was taking off!" Pisces as he walked away to get on his next flight.

"You're welcome." Capricorn walked in the opposite direction towards her next flight. Pisces seems really cool. I'm glad we could become friends. Hopefully I'll see him again when we're both back home.

***

Pisces was sitting on his next plane. He was thinking of Capricorn when the plane took off. Capricorn was a really nice girl. When I get off this plane I'll be sure to text her. She seems really nice. Maybe I'll even ask her out on a date.