Pisces (f) x Capricorn (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Pisces was at school looking for Capricorn during lunch. They were good friends but Pisces had a crush on Capricorn. Where is he? He's got to be somewhere around here. Maybe Gemini knows where he is. Thought Pisces. Then she found Gemini talking to Aquarius.
"Hi Gemini." Said Pisces.
"Hi." Said Gemini.
"Do you know where Capricorn is?" Asked Pisces.
"I think he went outside." Said Gemini.
"Okay thanks!" Said Pisces. Then she walked outside. She looked around when she saw Capricorn hugging another girl. Pisces' heart broke and she ran back inside the school with tears streaming down her face. Pisces ran into the girls washroom, sat on the toilet (with the lid down) and started to cry.
"Hey Pisces. Is that you?" Asked Taurus.
"No." Said Pisces.
"What's wrong? Is there anything I can help you with?" Asked Taurus. Pisces opened the stall door and hugged Taurus.
"C-Capricorn was hu-hugging another g-girl." Cried Pisces.
"It's alright. Maybe that's one of his friends." Said Taurus.
"He doesn't have any friends that are girls besides me." Said Pisces.
"Well... he doesn't know that you like him so he doesn't know that him being around other girls hurts you." Said Taurus.
"You're right. I shouldn't even be upset. He isn't mine and he's allowed to hug other girls. But it hurts!" Said Pisces.
"Maybe you could ask him about it and see if that's his girlfriend or just a friend." Said Taurus.
"I guess. Thanks Taurus. You're such a good friend." Said Pisces. Then Pisces gave her another big hug.

"Hey Pisces." Said Capricorn as he sat beside Pisces in class.
"Hi." Said Pisces. Okay. Just casually ask him about that girl you saw him hugging. Thought Pisces.
"Who's was that girl you were with? The one that you were hugging. Is she your girlfriend?" Blurted out Pisces.
"What? Oh you mean Virgo. No she's my cousin." Said Capricorn.
"Oh. I didn't know you had a cousin." Said Pisces.
"Her family moved here last week." Said Capricorn. Oh right! Virgo the new girl! How could I have forgotten about that? Stupid! Thought Pisces. Then the teacher came in the room and Pisces didn't have any more time to think about it.

After school Pisces was at the park sitting on a bench while drawing.
"There you are!" Said Capricorn. Pisces looked up and saw Capricorn running towards her.
"Hey Cappy! You were looking for me?" Asked Pisces.
"Yeah I was." Said Capricorn. Then he sat down on the bench beside Pisces. "Cool drawing."
"Thanks." Said Pisces blushing lightly.
"I wanted to talk to you about earlier." Said Capricorn.
"You mean the whole Virgo incident?" Asked Pisces.
"Yeah. When you asked if she was my girlfriend... you sounded a bit jealous." Said Capricorn. On no! What do I do? Should I confess or try to pretend I wasn't jealous? Maybe this is my opportunity to tell him how I feel. Thought Pisces.
"So?" Asked Pisces.
"Were you jealous?" Asked Capricorn.
"Kind of." Admitted Pisces.
"Why?" Asked Capricorn.
"Okay fine I'll say it. I like you!" Said Pisces.
"What?" Asked Capricorn.
"You heard me." Said Pisces. Capricorn smiled.
"That's great. Because I was coming to ask if you'd like to go on a date with me. I'm going to the ice cream shop if you want to come." Said Capricorn. Pisces had to keep herself from jumping up and down and screaming.
"Yes! That's sounds fun." Said Pisces.
"Great. Let's go. It will be my treat." Said Capricorn.
"No. it should be my treat." Said Pisces.
"I'm not arguing over this." Said Capricorn.
"Fine. But it will be my treat next time." Said Pisces.
"Deal." Said Capricorn. Then Pisces and Capricorn walked to the ice cream shop while holding hands.