Virgo (f) x Scorpio (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Virgo walked into her new dorm room for college. Oh wow. This is my new room. Hopefully I get a good roommate. Thought Virgo as she picked a bed and started unpacking her stuff. Virgo put all her clothes in the closet but made sure to save half of the room for her roommate. Then Virgo took her notebook and started to draw. A few minutes later the door opened and a pretty girl walked in. She wore an oversized hoodie.
"Hi." Said the girl.
"Hi." Said Virgo.
"I'm Scorpio. You must be my roommate." Said Scorpio.
"I'm Virgo. Nice to meet you." Said Virgo. Okay, she's nice. Oh wow, I don't remember being shy around others in high school. Thought Virgo.
"I'm sorry for asking this but are you a clean and organized person?" Asked Scorpio.
"Yes. How about you?" Asked Virgo.
"Okay good. I'm clean and organized too." Said Scorpio.
"Wow what a relief." Said Virgo.
"I'll just unpack my things." Said Scorpio.
"Okay. I'll give you some space to look around and unpack." Said Virgo. Then she left.

Scorpio was unpacking her things and she decided she wanted to take a shower. She took off her hoodie and she was wearing a tank top underneath. Then she looked at the bruises that were starting to go away on her arms. Then the door opened and Virgo walked in. Scorpio tried to hide her arms but she wasn't fast enough.
"Woah! Scorpio what happened?" Asked Virgo as she sat down beside Scorpio and looked at her arms. They were full of bruises and cuts.
"Don't worry I didn't do that to myself. I don't self harm." Said Scorpio.
"Scorpio, this is terrible. How did you get those cuts and bruises?" Asked Virgo. Scorpio held back tears.
"The other kids at my old school did this to me last year." Said Scorpio.
"What? Why?" Asked Virgo.
"Because, please don't hate me for this. I really hope we can be friends but I'm a lesbian." Said Scorpio.
"That's why they did this to you?" Asked Virgo.
"Yeah. One guy brought a pocket knife to school and while his friends held me back he beat me up and cut my arms. I'm from a small and very religious town so most of the people there are againced homosexuality." Said Scorpio.
"That's terrible!" Said Virgo.
"Yeah, and of coarse I had no other friends." Said Scorpio.
"Oh wow. We can be friends. We can be best friends and I won't let anyone bully you." Said Virgo.
"You mean it?" Asked Scorpio.
"Yes." Said Virgo.
"Thanks." Said Scorpio as she gave Virgo a big hug.

Scorpio got out of the shower and started drying the ends of her hair. Wow, for once someone actually accepted me. I guess I could really become friends with Virgo and maybe someone besides my parents will care about me. Maybe now I can be happy. Thought Scorpio as she looked in the mirror. Then she noticed something. While she was thinking of Virgo, she was smiling. And not a fake smile, a real smile that reached her eyes for the first time in years.

Virgo was lying down and using her phone when Scorpio came out of the washroom.
"Hi." Said Virgo.
"Hi." Said Scorpio.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me?" Asked Virgo.
"Sure." Said Scorpio. Then they both put on their shoes and left.

Virgo was waking with her hands in her pockets and Scorpio was walking nervously beside her.
"So, you said earlier you were a lesbian." Said Virgo.
"Umm... Yeah." Said Scorpio.
"Well I guess I should be honest and say that I'm one too." Said Virgo.
"Oh really? You are?" Asked Scorpio.
"Yeah, although luckily most of my friends and family supported me. I was lucky I guess." Said Virgo.
"So... Do you want to try being best friends or do you maybe want to go on dates?" Asked Scorpio.
"Are you asking me out?" Asked Virgo with an amused tone in her voice.
"Well, maybe." Said Scorpio. Virgo chuckled.
"Sure. I'd love to." Said Virgo. Then Scorpio gave her a hug. Virgo hugged her back. Then Virgo decided to hold Scorpio's hand. Scorpio looked a bit uncomfortable.
"Don't worry, we're not in that small town anymore. If people see us waking around holding hands most of them won't care." Said Virgo.
"You're right." Said Scorpio. Then she confidently held Virgo's hand.
"So, do you have any stories?" Asked Virgo.
"Stories? Like funny stories?" Asked Scorpio. Virgo nodded. "Um... One time in church when they flung holy water at us my mom gave me twenty dollars to scream in pain and pretend I was going to die." Said Scorpio.
"Omg." Said Virgo as she started laughing so hard she almost fell over.
"What about you?" Asked Scorpio.
"My parents sent me to an all girls school so I wouldn't be distracted by boys. The joke was on them though, and this one girl... Was she ever a good kisser." Said Virgo.
"That's how your parents found out you were a lesbian?" Asked Scorpio.
"Yeah because skipping math class to make out isn't appropriate." Said Virgo. Scorpio laughed and they continued telling stories.