Aquarius (f) x Libra (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Libra was walking home from the park. He was daydreaming and not paying attention to his surroundings until he heard a scream. He looked around to see a girl on the road and there was a truck driving towards her. Without thinking Libra quickly ran up to her, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up on the side walk. The girl looked like she was in shock.
"Are you alright?" Asked Libra. The girl nodded her head. "My name is Libra. Can you tell me your name?"
"I... I'm... Aquarius." Said the girl.
"Okay. Can you tell me where you live so I can bring you home?" Asked Libra. Aquarius didn't answer. She looked like she was still trying to process what happened. "Okay. I'll just take you to my place where you can rest. Is that alright with you?" Asked Libra.
"Yes." Said Aquarius. Then Libra picked her up and carried her to his apartment.

Aquarius woke up on a couch. For a second she panicked because she didn't know where she was but then she remembered a stranger carrying her to his place. Aquarius heard footsteps and pretended to be asleep. Libra walked into the room.
"I know you're awake now." Said Libra. Aquarius opened her eyes.
"Who are you and why am I here?" Asked Aquarius.
"I'm Libra. Remember? You wouldn't tell me where you lived so I took you here so you could rest." Said Libra. Then Aquarius remembered what happened.
"You saved me." Said Aquarius.
"It's not like I was just going to leave you there in the middle of the road." Said Libra.
"Thank you." Said Aquarius.
"You're welcome. What happened?" Asked Libra.
"I was walking and I tripped and next thing I know there's a truck coming towards me and... I... I thought... I thought I was going to die. But you saved me." Said Aquarius while crying.
"It's okay. Just remember to be more careful and don't walk so close to the road." Said Libra. Then he sat down beside Aquarius and he let her cry into his chest while he played with her hair.
"I'm sorry for crying like this. It's just that I'm still kind of shocked that it all happened so quickly. I owe you my life." Said Aquarius.
"It's alright. You don't owe me anything though." Said Libra.
"Yes I do. Is there anything you want? Anything at all?" Asked Aquarius.
"I don't need anything. I'm just glad you're alive." Said Libra.
"Fine. Then how about I buy you a coffee?" Asked Aquarius.
"Sure. If you want to." Said Libra.
"Okay. Meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow at eight." Said Aquarius.
"Okay. See you then. Wait do you need a ride home?" Asked Libra.
"No it's fine you've done enough for me." Said Aquarius. Then she got up and walked out the door.

A few years later Libra and Aquarius were cuddled up on the couch.
"I have something I need to tell you." Said Libra.
"Go ahead." Said Aquarius. Then Libra got off the couch and pulled a small box out of his pocket. Then he got down on one knee. Aquarius gasped.
"Aquarius. Ever since our first date that day that you bought me coffee I've been in love with you. You make me happy and in my eyes you're perfect. Aquarius my dear, will you marry me?" Asked Libra.
"Yes!" Screamed Aquarius as she launched herself in Libra's arms. Then Libra put the ring on Aquarius' left hand. She looked down at the beautiful ring and smiled.
"I hope we live a happy life together." Said Libra.
"Me too!" Said Aquarius.
"Do you want to celebrate our engagement? I bought cake." Said Libra.
"You bought cake?" Asked Aquarius.
"I bought it so we could celebrate if you said yes. But also so I'd have something to eat while I cry if you said no." Said Libra. Aquarius laughed.
"Sure. Let's go eat some cake." Said Aquarius. Then they got up, got some cake and told each other about their best memories together.