Cancer (f) x Scorpio (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Cancer was sitting in the school cafeteria with her best friend Leo.
"Hey. I was thinking about going to the amusement park this weekend. Wanna come?" Asked Cancer.
"I'd love to but Aries and his friend Scorpio wanted to hang out." Said Leo. Leo and Aries were dating.
"All four of us can go." Said Cancer.
"That's a great idea. I'll ask Aries what he thinks." Said Leo. Then she pulled out her phone and started texting. She blushed and continued texting. Cancer smiled at how cute it was watching Leo text Aries. Sometimes she wished that she had someone like that.
"Aries said that's alright." Said Leo.
"Okay. We'll meet by the merry-go-round." Said Cancer.
"Sure." Said Leo.

Cancer was waiting for Leo, Aries and Scorpio. She watched as a bunch of little kids got on the merry-go-round. Then three people got out of a car and walked over to Cancer.
"Hey guys." Said Cancer.
"Hi." Said Leo.
"Where do you guys want to go first?" Asked Aries.
"Can we go on the merry-go-round?" Joked Scorpio.
"Yeah sure." Said Leo.
"I was joking." Said Scorpio.
"I wasn't." Said Leo. Then they got in line for the merry-go-round. Strangers gave them funny looks.

After they got off the merry-go-round they were deciding where to go next.
"How about the Ferris wheel? Or are we saving that one for last?" Asked Aries.
"We'll save that for last." Said Leo.
"How about that one?" Asked Cancer.
"Sure. I haven't been on that one before." Said Scorpio. Then they walked over to a ride that had four seats around a table and the faster you turn the wheel the faster your cart spins.
"You guys can get in the red cart over there." Said the worker pointing to a red cart. All four of them climbed in. Cancer sat next to Leo and Aries and across from Scorpio. After the ride stared the whole time Scorpio was telling jokes and making everyone laugh while they spun around and around.

After a few hours of rides Cancer, Leo, Aries and Scorpio decided to get something to eat.
"Should we find a bench to sit down?" Asked Aries.
"Sure. There's a bench over there." Said Cancer. They the four of them sat down with their food.
"Oh look there's games. I'll try to win you something." Said Aries.
"You don't have to." Said Leo.
"I know but I want to." Said Aries. Then he slid an arm around Leo's waist and they walked over to the games.
"We might as well talk while they're gone." Said Scorpio.
"Okay. I don't really know what to say." Said Cancer awkwardly.
"Are you dating anyone right now?" Asked Scorpio. Is he going to ask me out? Thought Cancer.
"Nope. How about you?" Asked Cancer.
"No." Said Scorpio.
"Cool." Said Cancer. Then she took a bite out of her cotton candy. Then Cancer and Scorpio looked at Aries and Leo as Aries won Leo a big stuffed bear.
"They're a cute couple." Said Cancer.
"Yeah they are." Said Scorpio. Then Aries and Leo came back.

"Can we go on the Ferris wheel now?" Asked Aries.
"Okay." Said Leo.
"I'll just wait for you guys here." Said Cancer.
"Why don't you go with Scorpio? He loves the Ferris wheel." Said Aries.
"Um..." said Cancer.
"Do you want to?" Asked Scorpio.
"Umm... sure." Said Cancer. They they got in line. After a few minutes Leo and Aries got in one of the little cages. Scorpio and Cancer got in the next one.
"I've never been on this ride before." Said Cancer.
"You haven't? It's fun." Said Scorpio.
"I hope so." Said Cancer.
"Hey. I was thinking that maybe we could go out sometime?" Asked Scorpio.
"Really?" Asked Cancer.
"Yeah. Then me, you, Leo and Aries can go on double dates." Said Scorpio. Then the Ferris wheel moved until Scorpio and Cancer were at the top. More people got in the cages at the bottom.
"I think the ride is going to start as soon as the people at the bottom get on." Said Scorpio.
"Yeah." Said Cancer.
"Nervous?" Asked Scorpio.
"A bit." Said Cancer.
"Don't worry. I'm here to protect you." Said Scorpio.
"Protect me? What can you actually do?" Asked Cancer.
"I don't know I was trying to comfort you." Said Scorpio.
"Well you get an A for effort." Said Cancer. Then Scorpio leaned in and kissed her. Cancer smiled and was blushing when the ride started moving and the cage started spinning backwards.