Aries (f) X Gemini (m) X Leo (m)

Aries, Gemini and Leo were all best friends. They were playing basketball at Aries' house on a hot summer afternoon.

"YEAH! Two points for me!" cheered Gemini as he dunked the basketball in the net.

Aries chuckled. "Yay! You scored... for once."

"Don't ruin the moment." Gemini did a little victory dance.

Leo laughed at Gemini's dancing. "You're dancing like there's an ant in your pants."

Gemini elbowed Leo. "Shut up, you love me."

"No one else would be stupid enough to do a dance like that. Right Aries?" Leo looked over and saw Aries trying to copy Gemini's dance moves.

"Yeah! You've got it." Gemini gave Aries a high five.

"This is kind of fun." Aries grinned.

Leo sighed and shook his head.

Aries stopped dancing. "I'm pretty tired after beating Gemini in basketball. I'll go get some lemonade."

"Sure. I'm kind of tired after beating both of you," shrugged Leo.

"I'm tired after doing all those cool dance moves," said Gemini.

Aries laughed and walked inside her house. Leo and Gemini sat down at the picnic table in Aries' backyard.

Gemini made sure Aries was inside the house before whispering to Leo, "I think I'm going to ask her out."

"Who?"

"Aries of course."

"Oh. You are?"

"Yeah."

" I was also thinking about asking her out," smirked Leo.

"What? Since when?"

"Since a while ago."

"Then may the best man win." Then they shook hands.

Aries returned with three glasses of lemonade and sat across from Gemini and Leo.

"Thanks." Gemini and Leo spoke in unison as they reached for their lemonade.

"What do you guys want to do after we finish our lemonade?" asked Aries.

Leo shrugged. "We could walk over to my place and jump on the trampoline."

"Ooh trampoline," gasped Gemini.

Aries smiled. "That's going to be fun."

***

  Since Leo only lived a few minutes away, it wasn't too hard to walk to his house. When they arrived, all three of them climbed on Leo's trampoline.

"Watch this." Aries did a front flip. Then Leo did a backflip. "Wow, Leo that was amazing!"

"Really?" smirked Leo.

"Yeah."

"I can do that too! Watch!" Gemini tried to do a backflip, but landed on his stomach. "Wait, I have another trick I can do." He jumped up, landed on his back, and then flipped backwards and landed on his feet.

"Wow that was also really cool," smiled Aries.

"I want to try that." Leo tried to do it, but when he flipped backwards, he crashed into the net. Aries and Gemini laughed.

Gemini jumped over to Leo and pointed at him. "I challenge you to a competition!"

"I accept." Both of them kept doing a bunch of cool tricks while Aries clapped and cheered. After a while, they were both exhausted.