Taurus (f) x Leo (m)

It was the first day of school. Taurus looked around until she saw her two best friends.

"Hi guys!"

"Hi Taurus," said Libra. Scorpio waved to her.

Taurus looked around the hallway. "First day of school."

"I know right! Summer's over already," sighed Scorpio.

Libra shrugged. "I kind of like school."

Taurus sighed. "That's because you're really smart though..."

"I guess I can look forward to playing sports," said Scorpio.

Taurus nodded, trying to think on the bright side. "Yeah. I'm looking forward to language class."

"Oh the bell is about to ring. I heard that we all have to go to the gym and they they'll tell us what class we're in." Libra looked at the clock.

Taurus shared a worried glance with her friends. "I hope we end up in the same class."

Scorpio didn't want to imagine what would happen if one of them ended up in a different class. "We probably will."

The bell rang. The three friends walked in the gym.

***

Taurus, Scorpio and Libra were sitting in class.

Scorpio turned around to face her friends. "I'm so happy we're in the same class!"

Libra nodded. "I know right! This is awesome."

Taurus sighed. "I just hope we have nice teachers."

"Me too," agreed Scorpio.

Taurus glanced at the front of the class where the teacher's desk was. "I wonder where the teacher went. She just left her stuff here and took off."

Scorpio began drawing in her notebook. "I don't know."

"I wonder what our other classmates are like." Libra scanned the classroom.

"Hmm... That one's cute." Scorpio pointed at a guy.

"Who?" Taurus furrowed her brow until she saw who they were talking about. He was pretty cute.

Libra smirked. "He looks like an athlete."

"What's his name?" Taurus tried to sound uninterested.

Scorpio shrugged. "Let's go find out."

Libra walked over to him and started talking to him. Then she came back. "His name is Leo."

That's a nice name. Thought Taurus.

Then the teacher finally walked into class. "Sorry I'm late."

"I hope she's always late to class," chuckled Scorpio.

Taurus nodded. "Me too."

***

"Apparently we can eat outside for lunch." Libra ran up to Scorpio and Taurus during lunch.

Taurus looked out the window. It was bright and sunny outside. "Really? That's great."

"It would be nice to get some fresh air," sighed Scorpio.

"Then come on!" squealed Libra. All three of them sat outside with their lunches.

There were little picnic tables out back. There was also a teacher supervising them and a few people were out playing football on a field.

Taurus sat at a picnic bench with her friends. "Good thing it's not so crowded out here."