Leo (f) x Libra (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Leo was in class looking out the window. It started to rain. Leo's eyes widened. Her and her best friend Libra planned on going out to lunch today, but the weather was only getting worst.

As soon as the bell rang Leo jumped up and sprinted to her locker, threw her books in her locker and then walked over to Libra's locker.
"Hi Leo, ready to go to lunch?" asked Libra.
"It's raining," replied Leo. Libras smile fell.
"Hmm... still wanna go?" asked Libra.
"In the rain?" asked Leo.
"I didn't bring a lunch so I can either buy some fries at that restaurant or I'll have to get soup from the cafeteria," said Libra while wrinkling her nose.
"Well I have nothing against running in the rain."
"Perfect!" then Leo and Libra ran out the door.
"At least it's not freezing rain," said Leo.
"Yeah, come on. If we run we can get there in five minutes," said Libra. Then they started sprinting.

Leo and Libra arrived at the restaurant.
"Finally! I'm so cold," said Leo.
"Here," the Libra gave Leo her jacket. It was a simple gesture, one that you'd expect someone to do for their best friend. Leo blushed lightly anyway.
"Thanks."

After ordering their food, Leo and Libra sat down by the window and started eating.
"Are you regretting your decision to come here yet?"asked Leo.
"Nah. Being soaked in water is still better than the crappy soup they sell at school," said Libra. Then Leo stole a fry from Libra's plate of fries. Libra stole a chicken strip from Leo.
"Okay, let's eat our own food now," said Libra.
"One more fry? Please?" asked Leo.
"Sure," replied Libra. Then she put the fry halfway in her mouth thinking that Leo wouldn't want it anymore.
"Why did you do that?" asked Leo.
"You said you wanted another fry, but now you're not going to get it unless you want to eat a fry that's been in my mouth," said Libra with half the fry sticking out of her mouth.
"I still want that fry," said Leo. Libra raised her eyebrows.
"Come and get it," then Leo sat down beside Libra. Before Libra could process what was going on Leo kissed her and bit off the half of the fry that was sticking out Libra's mouth. The only thing that Libra could feel was her heartbeat.
"Leo..."
"You told me to," said Leo.
"I-I didn't mean... I didn't think you would..."
"I probably shouldn't have done that," admitted Leo.
"No it's alright. I-I don't mind," said Libra.
"You don't? Most straight girls would be offended if another girl kissed her," said Leo.
"Well I'm not straight!" shouted Libra. A few people turned and looked at her.
"Neither am I," replied Leo.
"You're not?" asked Libra. Leo chuckled.
"I've been trying to hint at the fact that I like girls for three years now," said Leo.
"I thought you were just silly," admitted Libra.
"Nope."
"Oh."
"So... we just kissed. Do you want to forget about it or do you want to try a relationship?" asked Leo.
"Wanna try a relationship?" asked Libra.
"I'd love to," replied Leo.

After Leo and Libra finished eating it was still raining outside.
"Here," said Leo as she handed Libra her jacket back.
"No, you keep it. Stay warm," said Libra. Leo put the jacket back on. "It's too bad that it's so rainy, it doesn't match my mood at all."
"Well I guess we'll have to make the best out of it," said Leo.
"What do you mean?" asked Libra. The Leo started skipping and dancing. Libra laughed.
"Come on," said Leo while grabbing Libra's wrists. Libra gave in and started dancing with Leo. Libra spun Leo around and dipped her.
"Aren't you glad that you hate the soup in the cafeteria so much that we had to eat in the restaurant?" asked Leo. Libra smiled.
"Yes, I am."