Taurus (f) x Libra (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Taurus walked into her first grade classroom and sat down. It was the first day of school and she was really excited. Later on a boy sat down next to her.
"Okay kids, talk to the other children around you and make friends," ordered the teacher.
"Hi. I'm Libra," said Libra.
"Hi, I'm Taurus," said Taurus.
"Want to be friends?" asked Libra.
"Sure," replied Taurus. Then the teacher handed out pieces of paper to everyone.
"I like drawing!" announced Libra.
"Me too!" said Taurus. Then she looked in her pencil case for her favourite colour changing pencil.
"Woah! That pencil changes colour!" said Libra.
"I know! First it's blue, but then you warm it up," the Taurus rubbed the pencil between her palms. "Then it becomes green!" said Taurus.

Later on Taurus asked to go use the washroom. When she came back her pencil was gone.
"MY COLOUR CHANGING PENCIL! WHO TOOK IT?" screamed Taurus.
"Maybe you lost it," said Libra.
"It's in your hand!" said Taurus.
"No this is my pencil," said Libra.
"I don't want to be your friend anymore, PENCIL STEALER!" shouted Taurus.
"I'm not a pencil stealer!" whined Libra.
"Yes you are. I hope you get in trouble for taking my favourite pencil!" said Taurus with tears in her eyes.

Twelve years later...

Taurus was in school when she spotted a familiar boy in the hallway. There he is, the pencil stealer! Look at him, he looks happy. He probably lives life without a care. It probably doesn't make him feel guilty like he should. He should be ashamed that he stole my favourite pencil in first grade! Thought Taurus.
"You're glaring at him again," said Cancer.
"He should pay for his sins!" said Taurus.
"He stole your pencil twelve years ago... isn't it a little silly to hold a grudge on him for that?" asked Cancer.
"Not at all! If someone stole your sister you'd hate him too," said Taurus.
"There's a difference between my sister and a pencil," said Cancer.
"Same thing," said Taurus.
"You need to get over that," said Cancer.
"It's not even about the pencil! It's the fact that he's a jerk for taking it," said Taurus.

Later on Taurus was sitting in class. The teacher walked in and started assigning partners for a project.
"Alright... Scorpio can partner up with Leo, Virgo and Capricorn, Taurus and Libra..." Taurus glared at Libra as he sat down next to her. Fifty minutes later and they still haven't spoke to each other.
"Why are you glaring at me?" asked Libra.
"You know why," asks Taurus.
"You still remember that? Pfft who cares about something that happened twelve years ago?" asked Libra. Then he pulled a pencil out of his pencil case.
"That's the pencil!" said Taurus.
"So?" asked Libra.
"It's mine!"
"Not anymore."
"Give it back!"
"Say please."
"Please?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I like this pencil."
"You're so immature!"
"Says the one holding a grudge on me for stealing her pencil."
"Oh yeah? Well why did you hold onto that pencil for all these years?"
"Because I like it."
"You two sound like a young couple," said Scorpio.
"DID WE ASK FOR YOUR OPINION?!?" shouted Libra and Taurus at the same time.
"You're right," whispered Leo to Scorpio.
"Us? A couple? Bleh!" said Libra.
"Why are you saying bleh! I am not bleh! You're bleh!" argued Taurus.
"This argument is stupid," said Libra.
"Right?" asked Taurus.
"Just admit you like each other!" said Scorpio.
"We don't like each other that's ridiculous! Right Libra?" asked Taurus. Libra didn't answer. "Right Libra?"
"In first grade I took your pencil because I liked you. I took it so that you'd chase after me to give it back but then you didn't want to be my friend anymore and I was sad," explained Libra. Taurus was shocked. Then the bell rang and Libra ran out of class.

Taurus was walking in the hallway when she saw Libra. He quickly walked away.
"Libra! Wait!" shouted Taurus as she chased after him.
"What?" asked Libra.
"I didn't know you liked me. All this time I thought you were a jerk," said Taurus.
"Oh," said Libra.
"Do you still like me?" asked Taurus. Libra blushed.
"No."
"Liar!"
"Fine I do! Kind of..." said Libra. Taurus gave him a hug. Then Libra leaned down and kissed her.
"See you after lunch," said Libra. Then he walked over to the cafeteria. Taurus was thinking about what just happened when she felt something in her jean pockets. She reached back and pulled out her colour changing pencil.