Taurus (f) x Libra (m)

Taurus was in her room brushing her hair and thinking about her boyfriend Libra. They've been dating since they were in college. Libra had a huge crush on Taurus, and managed to ask her out. Ever since, they've gotten along very well.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Taurus ran downstairs and answered it. There stood Libra.

"Hi Libra."

"Hey Taurus. It's nice to see you again."

"Yeah. I was just up in my room brushing my hair."

"Oh. I have a surprise you."

"What is it?"

"I got us tickets to go on a cruise!"

"YOU WHAT? Oh my god, thanks Libra!" squealed Taurus as she gave him a big hug.

"You're welcome. We leave in two days."

"Wow. I better pack my bag. How long will we be on that cruise?"

"A week."

"Okay." When Libra left, she ran upstairs to pack. Taurus loved it how when Libra had something important to say, he drove to her house so he could see her instead of just calling her.

***

Two days later, Taurus had a big suitcase packed and she was ready to go. Libra's car pulled up in her driveway. She ran over to give him a hug.

"Hey Taurus. How are you doing?"

"Great. I can't wait to go on our cruise! How are you doing?"

"Great."

Taurus put her suitcase in the trunk before they drove off.

***

"I GOT THOSE JET PACK BLUES. JUST LIKE JUDY, THE KIND THAT MAKE JUNE FEEL LIKE SEPTEMBER. I'M THE LAST ONE THAT YOU'LL EVER REMEMBER. AND I'M TRYING TO FIND MY PIECE OF MIND BEHIND THESE TWO WHITE HIGHWAY LINES. WHEN THE CITY GOES SILENT~"

"Oops. I think the stereo is broken," shrugged Libra who turned the volume down.

"Hey! I love singing that song!"

"Yeah but your singing ability is... well... you don't suck."

"I know I'm a bad singer, but does it look like I really care?"

"No. It doesn't."

"Exactly."

"Can we listen to the radio now? We've been listening to fall out boy for the last two hours."

"That's because they're really good." Taurus unplugged her phone from the cord that connected it to the car speakers.

"We're almost there!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Another hour and half and we'll be getting on that cruise."

"You got me excited there for a second."

"Hey. I had to put up with two hours of your singing. I should at least be able to make a joke."

Taurus laughed. "You're right."

"Are you hungry? There's a bunch of restaurants coming up if you want something to eat or drink."

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Okay. There's a few snacks in that bag if you do get hungry."

"Okay. I'm so excited for this cruise!"

"Me too."

***

Taurus and Libra were in their little room on the cruise.

"I call top bunk!" screamed Libra.

"Fine. I'll sleep on the bottom." Taurus put her stuff on the bottom bunk.

"Want to explore a bit? I heard this cruise has amazing food."

"Yeah. Do you get sea sick?"

"Nope."

"Okay good. Me either." They then went to explore around the cruise a bit.

"Sounds like they're playing music," smirked Taurus.

Libra's eyes widened as he realized that "Jetpack Blues" by Fall out boy was playing.

"I GOT THOSE JET PACK BLUES~"

"Come on, there will be plenty of time to sing later."

"But I love this song!"

"Fine. Then let's dance to it." Libra began dancing with Taurus. They both received weird looks from strangers.

***

It was dark outside. Libra and Taurus finished dancing and eating. They were both looking out over the rail to the ocean.

"I've been thinking," said Libra.

"Uh oh."

"No, you'll like this."

"Okay."

Libra got down on one knee. Taurus gasped.

"Taurus, I've been thinking and nothing makes me happier than the thought of being with you for the rest of my life. Please, accept this ring." Libra opened a small box.

Taurus took the box and put the ring on her finger. "YES LIBRA! I'LL MARRY YOU!"

"You said yes. I'm so glad."

Taurus gave him a hug. "I love you Libra."

"I love you too, my sweet angel."