Virgo (f) x Leo (m)

Virgo and her best friend Taurus were walking around in school.

Taurus sighed. "Oh no look who's coming again."

"Who?" asked Virgo.

"Him."

"Hi Taurus." Leo ran up to Taurus.

Virgo tried to stay calm. She really liked Leo, but he loved Taurus. Virgo didn't want Taurus to reject Leo because of her, that's why no one knows about Virgo's secret crush. Not that it really mattered, because Leo chased after Taurus all the time but Taurus wasn't interested in him. Still, it hurt to see that Leo loved Taurus and not her.

"Hi Leo." Taurus smiled to be polite.

Virgo tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hi Leo."

"Oh hi Virgo. Sorry I didn't see you there."

Of course not.

"What do you want?" asked Taurus.

"Oh. Well I just wanted to tell you that I really like you and I'd like to go on a date with you." Leo smiled shyly.

"Sorry Leo, I'm not looking for a boyfriend."

"Aww..." Leo stuck his hands in his pockets, disappointed by her rejection.

If only you asked ME! I wouldn't have rejected you! Thought Virgo.

Taurus sighed. "I'm sorry Leo I hope you can understand."

"I'll try." Leo walked away.

"He looked pretty disappointed," said Virgo.

"I know but I don't want to date someone I'd be unhappy with, so it's best to be honest now than both of us being upset later."

"I suppose you're right." But the way Leo looked when he got rejected, Virgo hated seeing Leo that way.

***

A few weeks later, Taurus and Virgo were at the mall.

"That shirt looked so cute on you. I'm glad we found it," said Taurus.

"And your shirt matched your eyes, it was perfect."

"Hey, want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure." They walked over to the food court. Virgo froze when she saw him.

Leo ran up to them. "Taurus?"

"Yes?"

"I know you told me no last time, but I can't stop thinking about you. I came to tell you again that I love you."

"Leo... You deserve someone better then me, someone who's going to love you. We won't be happy together so I'm trying to make sure you don't get hurt."

"We could be happy together," muttered Virgo. She panicked for a second until she realized no one heard her. For once it was a good thing she was invisible to Leo.

Leo sighed. "I could make you happy. Just please give me a chance."

"Leo please, just leave me alone."

Leo nodded and walked away.

Virgo bit her lip. "He looked really upset."