Cancer (f) x Leo (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Cancer and Leo were sitting in class.
"Hey, psst! Cancer!" whispered Leo. Cancer glanced over at Leo who was sitting beside her. Leo handed her a note and went back to paying attention to the teacher. Cancer quietly opened the note.

Wanna come over to my house later? We can watch a movie,
-Leo

Cancer tore a piece out of her notebook and wrote a note to Leo saying that she'll ask if she's allowed. Leo seemed satisfied with the answer.

Later on Cancer's mom dropped her off at Leo's house.
"Cancer's here!" screamed Leo. Then Leo opened the door and Cancer walked inside and removed her shoes.
"Hello Cancer! We were just in the middle of making brownies," said Leo's Dad from the kitchen.
"Wanna help?" asked Leo.
"Sure," replied Cancer. Then she dropped her bag and followed Leo into the kitchen. Leo's Dad was looking through the cupboards with a bowl of brownie mix on the counter.
"We're trying to find something to put in the brownies," explained Leo.
"Like what?" asked Cancer.
"Something different. We usually put chocolate chips in our brownies so we're looking for candy or something," replied Leo's Dad. Then Cancer and Leo looked through the cupboards.
"I found some smarties (A/N: Canadian smarties. They're not the same as American smarties.) Do you want to try smartie brownies?" asked Leo.
"Yes," replied Cancer. Then Leo took the bag and poured some smarties chips in the bowl.

Later on that night Leo and Cancer were watching a movie while eating the brownies they made. Cancer leaned againced Leo and Leo put her arm around her.
"Hey Cancer?" asked Leo.
"Yes?" asked Cancer.
"Can I ask you a question?"
"Uhh... sure."
"Do you like guys or girls?"
"What kind of question is that?"
"I was just wondering."
"I don't really want to talk about it."
"Oh." Then they went back to watching the movie. Why did Cancer look so uncomfortable? Thought Leo. She didn't want to answer my question. Straight girls would just say that they're straight... right?

The next day Cancer walked over to her locker in school. Leo was waiting for her as usual.
"Hi Leo," said Cancer.
"Hi," replied Leo.
"Are you alright?"
"What?"
"You look like something's bothering you."
"I just have a lot in my mind."
"Want to talk about it?"
"No."
"Okay." Then Cancer got her books and shut her locker.
"Wait, Cancer?" asked Leo.
"Yes?"
"How would you feel if a girl said that she liked you?"
"Leo? Are you asking me-"
"Ireallylikeyoupleasedon'thateme!" said Leo quickly.
"What?"
"I really like you. Please don't hate me!" begged Leo. Then Leo blushed.
"I really like you too Leo," replied Cancer.
"Not like that," said Leo.
"OH! You mean you like me romantically?" asked Cancer. Leo nodded.
"So, what do you think about that?" asked Leo.
"I'm sorry Leo, I need to think for a bit," said Cancer. Leo looked at Cancer with a broken expression. Then she sighed and walked away.

Cancer walked into the cafeteria. She sat down and looked around for Leo. Cancer spotted Leo sitting beside Sagittarius and Aries. What is she doing over there? She doesn't even talk to Sagittarius and Aries that often. Then Cancer got up and walked over to Leo.
"Hi Cancer," said Leo.
"Come on," said Cancer.
"What do you mean?" asked Leo.
"Why aren't you sitting beside me?" asked Cancer.
"I thought you needed to think for a bit," replied Leo.
"I still want to talk to you," said Cancer.
"I'm going to go sit beside Cancer," said Leo.
"Okay," said Aries.
"Have fun," said Sagittarius. Then Cancer and Leo sat down in their usual spots.
"I'm sorry. I'm just so confused right now," admitted Cancer.
"That's normal," said Leo.
"I think that I like you too Leo. I've been thinking about it for a while now but the thought of liking a girl is new to me," said Cancer.
"Want to try it out?" asked Leo.
"You mean... dating?" asked Cancer.
"Uh sure. We could try going out on a date and if you like it we can continue but if you realize that you're not attracted to girls then we can stop," suggested Leo. Cancer smiled.
"Sure."

A few months later Leo and Cancer were at the theatre watching a movie. Halfway through the movie Leo held Cancer's hand. At first it felt weird, Cancer wasn't used to going on dates and holding other people's hands but she enjoyed it.
After the movie was over Leo leaned closed to Cancer. Cancer leaned in and they kissed.
"What do you think? Do you know if you're attracted to girls for sure?" asked Leo. Cancer laughed.
"I'm definitely attracted to you."