Virgo (f) x Taurus (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Virgo woke up next to her girlfriend Taurus.
"Good morning sweetie," said Virgo as she placed a kiss on Taurus' forehead.
"You woke me up," complained Taurus who was not a morning person. Virgo laughed.
"It's our anniversary, time to get up and celebrate," said Virgo.
"Can I celebrate by lying in bed all day? Actually I really like that idea," said Taurus.
"Come on," then Virgo got up and pulled the blankets off of the bed.
"Virgo, I was so warm. Now I'm cold," said Taurus.
"Then you'd better get up," said Virgo.
"No thanks," replied Taurus. Then Virgo threw the pillows off the bed.
"Now will you get out of bed?" asked Virgo.
"Nah," replied Taurus. Then Virgo got on top of Taurus and kissed her.
"How about now?" asked Virgo. Taurus groaned.
"Alright."

Later on Virgo and Taurus were in their living room.
"How should we spend our anniversary?" asked Virgo.
"Lets build a pillow fort," suggested Taurus.
"You just want to go back to sleep," replied Virgo.
"No, I actually want a pillow fort because the last time I made one was when I was eight," said Taurus.
"Alright, I'll get the blankets and pillows while you get the chairs and then we'll set it up," said Virgo.
"Deal," said Taurus.

An hour later Virgo and Taurus had their pillow fort set up. They brought chairs from the dining room and hung a blanket over the chairs and the sofa to make a roof and they used pillows to make walls.
"I feel so silly doing this," asks Virgo.
"Are you having fun?" asked Taurus.
"Yes," replied Virgo.
"Then that's all that matters. Finally, we're finished," said Taurus. Then Taurus moved a pillow and crawled inside the pillow fort with Virgo.
"What should we do?" asked Virgo. Then Taurus pressed her lips againced Virgo's. Virgo kissed her back and soon they were making out.

After they were finished Virgo and Taurus decided to watch a movie. They took the "roof" off of the pillow fort so that they could see the tv.
"What movie should we watch?" asked Taurus.
"What about a horror movie?" asked Virgo.
"A horror movie for an anniversary?" asked Taurus.
"Everyone else watches romantic movies on their anniversary, so let's be different," suggested Virgo.
"Alright," replied Taurus.

After their movie it was dark outside. Virgo and Taurus were eating when Virgo came up with an idea.
"Come with me," sand Virgo.
"Where are we going?" asked Taurus.
"Stargazing," replied Virgo. All of the sudden Virgo took Taurus's hand and pulled her outside. Then they both sat down and looked at the starts.
"Those starts are beautiful," said Virgo.
"Want to know who else is beautiful?" asked Taurus.
"Who?" asked Virgo.
"Me," replied Taurus. Then Taurus chuckled and Virgo playfully rolled her eyes.
"Taurus?" asked Virgo.
"Yes?" replied Taurus.
"I love you," said Virgo.
"I know I love you too," said Taurus. Then they kissed. All of the sudden Virgo pulled a box out of her pocket.
"Ooh what's that?" asked Taurus. Virgo opened the box to reveal a ring.
"Taurus, will you marry me?" asked Virgo. Taurus squealed in delight and threw her arms around Virgo.
"Yes Virgo! I will marry you, this is all amazing but-"
"But?" asked Virgo.
"But I guess this ruins my surprise," asks Taurus who pulled a box out of her pocket that contained a ring. Then they took turns sliding the rings on each other's fingers. They were both smiling.
"I'm so happy right now," said Virgo.
"Yeah, me too."