Aquarius (f) x Aries (m)

Aquarius was in her room reading a book when she received a text.

Aries: I have a surprise for you!

Aquarius: What is it?

Aries: I booked a vacation for us so pack a bag we leave in a few days. If you want to go that is.

Aquarius: OMG ARIES! You're the best!

Aquarius squealed. She couldn't wait to go on a vacation with her boyfriend. They've been dating ever since high school and now they were adults. What should I bring? Aquarius dug through her closet. I have absolutely nothing to wear. Time to go shopping. Aquarius called Scorpio and asked if she wanted to go shopping with her.

***

"You're so lucky. I wish I could of gone instead," sighed Scorpio.

"Yeah. Aries really is the best." Aquarius held lots of shopping bags in her hands.

"So, what else do you need? You have a few new swimsuits, tank tops, shorts and... OH MY GOD!"

"What?"

"You need to try on that dress." Scorpio dragged Aquarius into the shop.

"What dress?" asked Aquarius.

"This one! What size are you? Oh never mind, here's a small and a medium and let's get this large just in case, oh and here a few just like it in different colours and this one is pretty too, oh look at how sparkly this one is, this one matches your hair colour and oh look you'd look nice in all these dresses too and-"

"SCORPIO."

"Wha-" Scorpio turned around to see Aquarius buried under a pile of dresses. "Oops." Scorpio unburied Aquarius.

"Here I like this one and it's the perfect size too." Aquarius held up one of the dresses.

"Okay! Here try on those shoes to go with it."

Aquarius walked towards the dressing room while Scorpio hung up all the dresses that currently sat in a big pile on the floor. When Aquarius tried on the dress with the shoes, she looked in the mirror. She looked beautiful.

Aquarius walked out with the dress and shoes in her arms.

"So how did you look?"

"You put away all those dresses that quickly? Wow. Anyways I think I really like this dress."

"Then we must buy it."

"Okay."

***

A few days later, Aries got his bags and put them all in his car. Having a good job really paid off because now he was very excited to go on vacation with Aquarius. He got in his car and drove to Aquarius' house.

When he got there, Aquarius was already waiting outside for him. Aries got out of the car to help Aquarius with her bags.

Aquarius ran over to give him a hug and a kiss. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"No. I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you." He opened the car door for her, and put her suitcase in the back.

"You're such a gentleman."

"That's the best kind." Then they drove to the airport.

***

Aquarius and Aries got off the airplane at the airport.

"Wow this airport is huge." Aquarius looked around.

"Yeah. Let's go find a taxi so we can get to the hotel."

Then they got their luggage, went outside and got in a taxi. After half an hour, they arrived at the hotel. Aquarius and Aries each payed half to the taxi driver before getting out.

"Aries! Is this hotel as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside?"

"You bet it is." Aries and Aquarius ran inside.

***

An hour later, Aquarius walked out of the hotel in her swimsuit. The hotel was on a beach so lots of people would relax on the sand and swim in the water. Aquarius spread out a blanket that she brought and relaxed under the warm sun. She was relaxing there, until she felt a wet arm around her. She turned around to see Aries.

"Did you go swimming yet? The water isn't too cold," said Aries.

"No, I was relaxing and trying to tan."

"Want to come swimming with me?"

"I don't know."

"Come on you'll like it. The point of this trip is to spend time together after all."

"Okay."

Aries picked her up and brought her out to the water. "What do you think?"

Aquarius squealed when the water hit her. "It's actually pretty warm."

"Told you."

Aquarius swam out of his arms. "OH MY GOD! SOMETHING TOUCHED MY FOOT."

"Probably just a fish."

"Fish? There's fish in this water?"

"Yeah. Cool right? Come on! We have a reservation in the dinning room later. How about we swim around and have fun until then?"

"Sure." Aquarius splashed around in the water with Aries.

***

After they were done eating, Aquarius and Aries went back to their room. It was now night time. Aquarius decided to take a shower. When she was done, there was a note left on the door for her.

Meet me outside. Wear something pretty!
-Aries

Aquarius read the note and decided to wear the dress and shoes she bought with Scorpio. After getting dressed, she dried her hair and looked in the mirror. She looked beautiful.

Aquarius walked outside the hotel. The cool night air caused her hair to sway. She looked around, confused, until she saw Aries standing on the sand, waiting for her.

Aquarius ran over to him. "Aries? I'm here."

Aries smiled. Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box. Aquarius felt her heart skip a beat. "Aquarius, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. You're nice and smart and I really like you. So I want to know... will you marry me?" He opened the box. Inside, sat a beautiful ring with little blue gemstones.

Aquarius dropped to her knees and gave Aries a hug. "Yes Aries. I'll marry you."