Aries (f) x Gemini (m) x Scorpio (m)

Aries, Gemini and Scorpio were playing one on one volleyball at the park. Gemini hit the volleyball over the net, Aries hit it back over to Gemini, and Gemini spiked the ball at her.

"Gemini wins," announced Scorpio. Scorpio, Gemini and Aries were all best friends. They played a lot of sports together.

"Aww. Good job Gemini." Aries reached up to give him a high five, but pulled her hand away.

"Okay now it's me against Aries." Scorpio stood up to take Gemini's place.

"Nah you two play. I have to put my hair up." Aries' hair kept falling in her face, no matter how many times she tried to flip it back.

Gemini and Scorpio started to play. They were both trying their best so they could prove themselves to Aries. Scorpio and Gemini both had a crush on Aries. Aries knew about this, but let them think it was a secret.

***

After a while, Scorpio finally scored the winning point.

"Scorpio wins!" cheered Aries.

"Good game." Gemini outstretched his hand.

Scorpio shook Gemini's hand. "Yeah, you too."

"Come on let's get some ice cream. My treat." Aries stood up and walked towards the nearby shop.

***

  Aries, Gemini and Scorpio were walking around in the park with their ice cream.

"Hey look Scorpio, it's you." Gemini smirked and pointed to a trash can for a joke.

"Hey look Gemini, it's you." Scorpio pointed to the dirt on the ground.

"Hey look guys, it's me." Aries pointed to the chocolate in her ice cream.

Gemini furrowed his brow. "So you're chocolate?"

"Yeah, sweet and delicious." Aries licked her lips.

Scorpio paused. "So... Gemini's the opposite of chocolate. What's the opposite of chocolate? I know! Gemini is mouldy chocolate!"

Gemini rolled his eyes. "Chocolate doesn't go mouldy."

"You know what I mean."

"Just date each other already. You argue like a married couple," joked Aries.

Scorpio and Gemini chased after Aries as she ran away from them laughing. After she got tired, Aries stopped running and let the boys catch up to her.

"I'm tired." Scorpio stopped to catch his breath.

"Me too. You're fast," panted Gemini.

Aries stuck her tongue at them. "That's why you have to train harder so you guys can catch me."

"What do you guys want to do now?" asked Gemini.

"I don't know." Scorpio looked around the park. "I love summer because we get to do whatever we want."

"How about we have a water fight?" suggested Gemini.

Aries nodded. "Good idea."

"Okay. Let's go to my house," said Scorpio.

"How far away is it?" asked Aries.

"Not too far."

***

"Wow." Aries stared at the mansion in front of her.

Scorpio smirked. "Impressive?"

"Very." Gemini was just as amazed as Aries.