Sagittarius (f) x Pisces (m)

Sagittarius finished packing her stuff into her new house. Then she looked over to a picture of her with Pisces and smiled. Sagittarius and Pisces were dating ever since high school, but Sagittarius had to move away for a while so they thought it would be best if they broke up. Pisces was heart broken and he missed Sagittarius to this day, but she didn't know that. Now Sagittarius has finally returned and she couldn't wait to see Pisces again.

If I were Pisces where would I be? Sagittarius got up and decided to look for him.

***

Pisces was at his favourite place to be, the beach. He was there with a few friends.

Aries waved to him from the water. "Come on in the water Pisces, it's not that cold I promise!"

"He's lying! I'm freezing!" Leo tried to wrap her hair around her for warmth.

"Yeah, cause you're a wimp." Aries stuck out his tongue.

"You two would make a cute couple." Virgo returned from the cold water to sit beside Pisces.

Pisces looked at her. Come on Pisces, it's been six years since she left! But still... Every time I look into Virgo's eyes then remind me of her. He kissed his girlfriend Virgo to get his mind off of Sagittarius.

As usual the kiss meant nothing.

"OH MY GOD!" screamed Leo.

"What?" asked Aries.

"It's Sagittarius!" Leo ran out of the water and launched herself at Sagittarius. Both of them ended up falling down on the warm sand.

Pisces felt his heart rate speed up. S-Sagittarius? No way I'm just hearing her name because... maybe that's what I want to hear.

"Hey Leo. I've missed you so much."

Pisces almost jumped when he heard her voice. It is her! Though Pisces as he turned around. As soon as Sagittarius stood up, she got tackled by Aries.

"Welcome back Sagittarius! Leo and Aries, give her a bit of space," ordered Virgo.

"Fine." Leo and Aries said in unison as they got off of Sagittarius.

"Hi guys." Sagittarius sat with the friend group, not taking her eyes off Pisces.

"Sagittarius! You're back." Pisces barely got the words out.

Sagittarius smiled. "Yeah. I'm home for good. So catch me up on what's been going on."

"We're dating." Virgo wrapped an arm around Pisces.

Sagittarius continued smiling but her eyes looked sad.

Sagittarius... I want to be with you again, thought Pisces. He felt guilty, but he couldn't help it.

"Hey I know! Let's get a bite to eat and we can talk about all you've missed!" suggested Leo as she held both of Sagittarius' hands.

Sagittarius nodded. "Yeah. That would be great."

Leo and Aries got towels and dried off while everyone walked to a nearby restaurant.

***

"So, what brings you back here?" asked Virgo as everyone slowly ate their food.

Sagittarius shrugged. "I just really missed home. I'm starting law school in the fall, so I decided to apply here."

"Let's face the truth, you just really missed me because I'm too cool." Aries smirked.

Leo rolled her eyes. "You're not cool at all."