Gemini (f) x Aries (m) x Scorpio (m)

Gemini was getting ready with the rest of the cheerleading squad.

"Okay girls! Let's give them out all out there," cheered Sagittarius. Everyone did their team cheer in response. The cheerleading squad were cheerleading for the basketball team. Gemini loves cheerleading, and she loves being able to encourage the basketball players.

Capricorn sighed. "Just be careful because we're all wearing short skirts. We don't want a repeat of last time." Everyone shuddered.

"I can't wait. Cheerleading is so much fun!" Gemini tied her hair in pigtails.

"I know right! I hope the basketball team from our school wins." Leo tied her hair in a braid.

Gemini heard the crowd screaming. "I think it's time to go. Come on."

"I'm coming." Leo followed the rest of the team.

***

Aries watched from the audience as the cheerleading squad ran onto the basket ball court. He put his bookmark in his book and closed it so he could watch the cheerleaders.

Aries wasn't that sporty, but he still liked to watch sports like basketball. He also liked to watch the cheerleading squad so he could see his best friend Gemini. Aries didn't know if he had a crush on her, but he liked to watch her. Aries tried to wave at Gemini when he realized she was waving at Scorpio who was part of the basketball team. Aries awkwardly stretched his other arm out and pretended that he was stretching.

It was terrible watching as the one Aries thought he liked not pay much attention to him, but it wasn't like Gemini was going to pick Aries the nerd over Scorpio the athlete anyways. Aries sighed and continued watching Gemini.

***

Scorpio saw the cheerleaders run out. Then he saw Gemini and waved to her, she waved back.

Scorpio smiled. Whenever he was playing basketball, Gemini always cheered him up. He played a lot better after her cheers. Scorpio wanted to ask Gemini out, but Aries obviously liked her. Gemini seemed to like being around Aries, so maybe Scorpio didn't stand a chance with her.

He sighed. At least now I can try to impress her by showing off my basketball skills. He took a long sip of his water as Virgo sat down beside him.

"You've been staring at her for a while now."

Scorpio blushed. "Oh... uh... I-I was?"

"Yes you were. Just go ask her out if you like her so much."

"You're right. Maybe I will after the basketball game." At that moment, the basketball team got ready to play.

***

The cheerleaders were cheering and doing little tricks. Gemini was a little jealous at Leo's talent, she could bend and twist anywhere, that's why Leo did all the really cool tricks. Gemini wasn't as flexible. She was certain if she tried to do a back bridge, she'd snap in half. But it didn't matter because all the cheerleaders told Gemini she was really good at cheering, and Gemini was definitely the most passionate and cheerful of all the cheerleaders. Gemini was cheering, but she couldn't help but to notice her best friend Aries in the crowd always watching her. She also noticed the school's biggest athlete, Scorpio, as he did lots of cool basketball tricks.

Ending 1: Aries x Gemini

After the game was done, Aries waited outside the change rooms for Gemini. After a while, a big group of girls walked out of the change room, giving Aries curious glances. Then he saw Gemini. She smiled as she approached him, her eyes lighting up.