Leo (f) x Aquarius (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Aquarius was waiting in line to go inside a haunted house with Pisces and Gemini.
"Think you'll get scared?" asked Gemini.
"Nah," replied Aquarius.
"I just hope it isn't too scary," said Pisces.
"I'll be right there if you do get scared," said Gemini.
"Thanks Gem," said Pisces. Then Aquarius looked around and noticed a girl who looked a bit pale. She was there by herself. Hmm maybe she's waiting for someone. Or maybe she's scared to go in there alone. What should I do? I guess I should be a nice person and go talk to her. Thought Aquarius.
"I'll be back," said Aquarius. Then she walked towards the back of the line until she stood beside the girl.
"Hi," said the girl.
"Hi. I noticed you looked a bit pale, I came to see if you were alright," said Aquarius.
"Yeah I'm fine! Haunted houses don't scare me, but I'm just a bit worried I'll get lost," said the girl.
"What's your name?" asked Aquarius.
"I'm Leo," replied Leo.
"Cool. I'm Aquarius. You're here alone?" asked Aquarius.
"Yeah, I lost a dare with my friend Sagittarius. She said that since I lost I have to go in the haunted house and I'm not allowed to ask anyone to come with me," explained Leo.
"What if I ask to come with you?" asked Aquarius.
"Really? Well there's no rule againced it," said Leo.
"Alright. I'll let my friends know," said Aquarius. Leo smiled.
"Thank you!" Then Aquarius walked back over to Gemini and Pisces.
"Hey, that girl over there is alone so I'll go with her, alright?" asked Aquarius.
"Ooh Aquarius is being nice?" asked Gemini.
"She must be in a good mood," said Pisces.
"What's the occasion?" asked Gemini.
"Hey!" said Aquarius. Gemini and Pisces laughed.
"We're just joking Aqua," said Gemini.
"Go ahead, Gem and I will just go together," said Pisces.
"Okay, see you guys later!" said Aquarius before walking back over to Leo.

Aquarius and Leo walked through the haunted house. The floors creaked on purpose and there was creepy decorations scattered around the place. The walls were black and the only way they could see was because of the dimly lit lights that hung from the ceiling and the flashlights that were given to them.
As they were walking something grabbed Leo's leg. Leo screamed and wrapped her arms around Aquarius.
"Are you sure you're not afraid?" asked Aquarius.
"Of course not! When something grabs me it's my natural instinct to back away," announced Leo confidently.
"I'm sure," said Aquarius. Then they were walking and something popped at them. Aquarius and Leo screamed and held onto each other. Then they both started laughing.
"I can't believe I screamed," said Aquarius.
"Me either, someone should give the person that scared us a medal for actually scaring you," said Leo.
"If my friends ask, that doesn't count," said Aquarius.
"Why? You want them to think you're brave enough to go through the haunted house without screaming?" asked Leo.
"Whoever screamed the least amount of times gets five bucks from the others," explained Aquarius.
"Hey, I see the exit up ahead!" shouted Leo excitedly. Then Leo and Aquarius ran out of the haunted house and gave the flashlights to a worker who waited for them at the exit. Then Gemini and Pisces ran up to Aquarius and Leo.
"How many times did she scream?" asked Gemini.
"She didn't. She walked through the haunted house without being scared," lied Leo.
"Woah," said Pisces.
"What? I thought I was going to win for sure! I only screamed twice," said Gemini.
"I screamed eight times," said Pisces. Then they handed Aquarius five bucks each and walked away.
"Thanks for going with me in the haunted house," said Leo.
"You're welcome," said Aquarius.
"You seem really nice. Want to be friends?" asked Leo.
"Sure," replied Aquarius. Then they exchanged phone numbers and made plans to meet up again soon.
"Bye Aquarius," said Leo while waving. Aquarius smiled.
"Bye Leo!"