Aries (f) x Pisces (f)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Pisces was at her house talking to Sagittarius on the phone.
"So, there's a party later on tonight, want to go?" asked Sagittarius.
"I don't drink though," said Pisces.
"I know I don't either it's an alcohol free party," said Sagittarius.
"Alright I'll consider it," said Pisces.
"Really? Great. Make sure to wear something cute!" said Sagittarius.
"Okay," said Pisces. Then she hung up the phone. She wasn't the party type but Pisces decided she might as well go for an hour or two. She walked over to her closet and picked out a cute dress. She didn't wear dresses often but she liked wearing them sometimes. Pisces tried on her dress to make sure it still fits. The Pisces looked in the mirror and she smiled at her reflection. She looked pretty. Now all she had to do is find a cute hairstyle.

Later on that night Pisces arrived at the party. She wore the dress she tried on earlier and she tried wearing high heels despite the fact that she didn't have a lot of experience wearing them. Pisces also curled her hair. As soon as Pisces walked in through the door she heard music blasting. She couldn't smell alcohol so that was a good sign.

Pisces was dancing on the dance floor. There were a lot of people invited to this party but no one was drinking. Then Leo came over to Pisces, she was also wearing a dress.
"Hi Pisces!" said Leo.
"Hi Leo, you're finally wearing a dress!" said Pisces.
"I had to because Aries made me. She said she'd dye my hair in my sleep if I didn't," explained Leo. Aries was Leo's cousin.
"Is Aries here too?" asked Pisces.
"She said she might stop by. Are you having fun?" asked Leo.
"Yeah, want to dance with me?" asked Pisces.
"Sure," replied Leo.

After a while of dancing with Leo, Pisces decided to use the washroom. She was walking back to the living room when someone grabbed her arm.
"Hey who are you?" asked the guy grabbing her arm.
"I'm Pisces, could you let go of my arm please?" asked Pisces.
"Wanna get out of here?" asked the guy.
"No I'm having fun. Goodbye," said Pisces.
"Come on we'll have more fun away from here," said the guy. Pisces kicked him in the leg and tried to run away but one of her heels cracked off and she fell. The guy caught her and put his hand over her mouth. All of the sudden his hand was yanked away. Please be someone here to help me! Thought Pisces. Then Pisces looked up to see Aries slap the guy in the face.
"Touch her like that again and I'll snap your neck, alright?" asked Aries.
"Y-yes," said the guy. Then Aries pushed him down.
"Are you alright?" asked Aries.
"Yeah," said Pisces. Then Aries helped her up but Pisces winced as soon as she put her foot down.
"Did you hurt your ankle?" asked Aries.
"I think so, I'll be alright though," said Pisces.
"Here, want me to take you home so you can rest?" asked Aries.
"My parents aren't home so that won't do any good," said Pisces.
"Then I can take you home with me if you don't mind," said Aries.
"Yeah, sure," said Pisces. Aries turned around and looked at the guy that was still lying on the floor.
"This is what consent looks like," spat Aries. Then she picked Pisces up and walked towards the door with her.
"Aries! Where are you going? Omg is Pisces alright?" asked Leo who ran over to them.
"I just hurt my ankle so she's helping me," said Pisces.
"Hey! You're supposed to wear a dress not jeans!" said Leo. Aries stuck out her tongue and walked outside.

The next day Pisces woke up in Aries' bed. She was wearing a pair of Aries pyjamas that Aries let her borrow.
"Aries?" asked Pisces. Then Aries opened the door and walked in the room and sat down beside Pisces.
"Yes Pisces?" asked Aries.
"Where were you sleeping?" asked Pisces.
"On the couch," replied Aries.
"I could of slept there," said Pisces.
"No it's alright, how's your ankle doing?" asked Aries.
"Better," replied Pisces.
"That's great, let me know when you want to go home and I'll drive you back to your car," said Aries.
"Okay. Wait where are your parents?" asked Pisces.
"I don't live with them," said Aries.
"Oh, so you decided to live on your own?" asked Pisces.
"Not exactly," said Aries.
"What happened?" asked Pisces.
"They kicked me out," said Aries.
"Why?" asked Pisces.
"Because I like girls," said Aries.
"What? They kicked you out because of that?" asked Pisces. Aries nodded. "I guess I'm lucky that my parents support me,"
"You like girls too?" asked Aries.
"Yes," said Pisces nervously. Then they sat there in awkward silence. Aries couldn't believe it. She had a crush on Pisces for a while but she never imagined that it was possible for Pisces to like her back.
"So do you have a girlfriend?" asked Pisces.
"Nope, what about you?" asked Aries.
"Me either," said Pisces. Aries couldn't help but to smile. Then Pisces wrapped her arms around Aries.
"Maybe we could give it a try?" asked Pisces nervously.
"Sure," said Aries. Then they both leaned in and kissed.
"If you want I'll move in with you so you won't be lonely," said Pisces.
"That would be amazing,"