Always [] Red Hood

Requested by DamainsBeloved

-------

"Jay!" I groaned, rolling over onto the bed.

"(Y/N), get-" Another cough attack.

I shot up. "Okay, I do not care what the hell you say, you are sick." I dragged him over to the couch, sitting him down and draping a blanket over him.

"(Y/N), really, I'm fine." Jason argued.

"No, now sit there and watch Netflix or some shit like that while I take a shower." I demanded, walking to the bathroom.

"Can I join?"

"No."

-

I had finished making breakfast ten minutes after my shower. Sitting down next to Jason, I handed him his bowl of soup.

"Babe, what do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know. What about Finding Nemo?"

"As long as you don't start yelling at the T.V."

"Fine..."

-

I shot up, rubbing my eyes. The T.V. was turned off as I let out a string of words that would make a sailor blush. I heard a knock on my door. I got up, my eyes still trying to cope with being open.

Yawning, I opened the door to see Dick carrying Jay. "Jay!" I took Jay from Dick. Jason started coughing as I laid him down on the couch. Pulling a blanket over him, he slowly fell asleep.

I turned to Dick and asked, "What time is it?"

"10:37, why?" He asked.

"Ugh," I ran a hand through my (H/C) hair. "Jay was supposed to watch Finding Nemo with me, but I guess I fell asleep."

"Oh, well..." He rubbed the back of his neck, giving me a guilty smile. "Jason might have gotten a few wounds that need to be tended to."

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air as I went to go get the medical stuff. "Why does this always happen? He always gets hurt and I just hate it."

Pulling the first aid kit and the alcohol out of the medicine cabinet, Dick replied, "(Y/N), he does it to protect you."

"I know, but still..." I sat down next to Jason, shaking him. "Jay, baby, wake up."

"No..." He groaned, rolling over.

"Jay, please. I just need to fix your wounds, then you can go back to bed."

He sighed, sitting up. Taking his shirt off, I gasped at the sight. Blood was running down his side as a purple and red wound was seemingly growing bigger. "Jay, you can't keep on going off and fighting bad guys when you're sick. We talked about this before." I started to clean the wound up, despite his groans and complaints.

"Jay," I looked up at him. "I'm almost done."

He sighed once again as Dick spoke. "So, I'll see you at the gala then?"

"Ya, I guess." Jay replied. I looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "Fine, maybe."

I laughed as Dick left. I continued to fix his wounds and the silence became thick enough to cut with a knife. Once I finished cleaning and fixing his wounds, he laid back down on the couch. I laughed as he pulled me down with him. "Jay!"

"What? I can't show my beautiful girl some love?"

"No, you might get me-" I sneezed. "Sick." I frowned as he pecked me on the forehead.

"Isn't that what I'm here for?"

"No!"

"Then what am I here for?" I turned to face him. Looking up into his eyes, I smiled. "Nothing much. Just stay with me, no matter the sickness."

"Always."