Soon [] Hal Jordan

Written by fandomrelated24

Requested by Krystalxn

(OK/N) - Other Kids Name

(S/N) - Son's Name

-------

"A few more days, Doll. Nothing more. Love you." Hal said before hanging up. I sighed and picked up our son, (S/N). He was seven now and looked exactly like his father. I smile and put his shoes on.

"Mama, where are we going?" He had asked quietly. He had my eyes and nose.

"It's a secret," I whispered to him. "I'll go wake up (OK/N)." I said after tying the other shoe.

***

When we had got to the "secret"- aka the park - the kids went nuts. I went to sit on a bench and texted my husband.

At the park, Babe. See you soon

I sighed. He's been gone a month now and said it was only a day or so..

(Y/N), look up.

The text baffles me slightly. I got butterflies when I glanced up to see Hal playing with our kids. I gasped and ran up to him, engulfing him in a hug. He laughed into my hair when (S/N) and (OK/N) joined.

I pulled back and confusion painted my brow. "I thought it'd be a few days?"

"He let me and Barry go, the mission was pretty small." He smiled.

"Uncle Barry! I wanna see Uncle Barry!" They had yelled. I laughed and looked at Hal. He nodded at them and they went back to the swings.

"I missed you." He said and kissed me. It felt like I had kissed him for the first time all over again. The fireworks were full of color as they hit my stomach, making it turn.

Alas, coodies.

"Ewwww Mama has COODIES!"