Flirt [] Red Arrow

Requested by Calums_Buttcheek
(G/N) - Guys Name

Hey waddup quick note.
So I've been a huge proctraster recently and now I'm just picking random one shots that people requested and that I've declined and am writing them. It's a problem, I know, but for some reasons the really vague ones like Red Arrow x Reader are easier to write then Red Arrow x Dead!Sister!Reader oh but it's not incest and it's actually an OC but like it's not but they also have to be like an anime helicopter.

Weird ik and no offense to those who request OCs but honestly vaguer is better.
I still love you all!
Please don't kill me.

———

"Roy," (Y/N) sighed as he was talking to another girl.

"Yes?" Roy asked, turning around to face her.

"Can you stop flirting with that girl for like three seconds so we can have a decent time here?"

"Fine," Grumbled Roy, turning back to the girl.

While Roy was chatting the girl up, (Y/N) felt a tap on the shoulder. Turning around, she was meet with a pair of brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm (G/N)." He greeted.

"(Y/N)," she replied, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Well (Y/N), I noticed you were looking a bit bored and thought you could use some company."

A small smile broke out onto (Y/N)'s face as she nodded. "Ya, thanks."

"No problem,"

The pair had began talking for about five minutes before Roy finally caught wind of it.

Roy growled at the sight of his girlfriend talking with a handsome stranger next to him.

So, naturally in retaliation, he did the only thing that came to his mind.

He gripped (Y/N)'s waist, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. (Y/N)'s face began to redden as she started to stutter.

"U-Uh ya. I w-went to, um-"

"I'm going to leave you two alone." (G/N) grumbled, leaving his spot at the bar.

"Roy!" (Y/N) exclaimed, turning around to look him in the eyes.

"What?"

"What the hell?"

"You can't go flirting with someone else behind my back."

"But you can?"

"Yes,"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, parting from his grip. "Ugh, masculinity is so fragile sometimes."

She grabbed her bag, stalking out of the bar; leaving Roy to chase her.

"What did I do?!"