Alone [] Batman Part 2

Written by IchiCMonarch

Requested by TheDiamondGirl nammyjoony Rene_is_siren Ace12009 WeirdieMe AqualadPrime

-------

I slam my foot down on the gas pedal, sending the car forward. Fast. The sirens grow fainter, until they disappear completely. I glance in the rear view mirror to make sure I've escaped.
Yep! Safe.
"Going somewhere?"
"HOLY MOTHER OF- HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?"
I twist around to meet the intruder, momentarily letting go of the wheel. The car swerves across the road, nearly running into some potted plants placed close to an office building. I quickly grab hold of it again, turning it back onto the pavement.
"I was just passing by, thought I'd say hello. I see you have some paintings back here. That's kind of ironic, considering the Gotham Museum reported a robbery just a while ago."
"That doesn't really explain how you got in, Bats."
"Your car has doors, doesn't it?"
"Have to get that fixed," I sneered.
                Batman shifted in the seat. He looked slightly... uncomfortable. I can't really tell if this is disturbing or not. Hey, Batman never looks uncomfortable. What gives?
                 "Um, Bats..." I didn't get a chance to finish.
                  "Look, I'm going to level with you. I... need some help from you," He admitted, "I need some information on a criminal new to Gotham. If you could help me out with this.. I'll clear your criminal record."
                   Woah. WOAH. Hold up. Can Batman do that? Either way, I'm in.
                   "Deal." I don't even hesitate.                  "Although I'm gonna have to return these paintings, I can't quite let that one slide," He grinned.
                   "Fine," I smiled back, "I was getting pretty lonely working alone anyways."