Sister [] Aqualad

Written by PrincessStarWars

Requested by Infinite-Galaxy-Girln

-------

You are Kaldur's younger sister. Like him, you were born and raised in Atlantis, but instead of joining him on the surface world, you became a hero below water. Your best friends were Garth and Tula, but when Tula died as Aquagirl, and Kaldur turned evil with your father, Black Manta, you fell into depression. You retired from the hero business until the very end, when you found out that all along, Kaldur had been undercover to get closer to the Light. You became the new Aquagirl and helped Kaldur and his friends defeat the Light and your father, together. Now, the world was finally safe from alien invaders and the Light. For now, at least. You stood in the palace of Atlantis, pacing anxiously back and forth. Today was the day that your brother was going to formally introduce you to his friends, known only as the Team. The last time you had met them, it was to fight off the Light. You waited for your brother to show up when you crashed into someone. You looked up to see Queen Mera.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, my queen", you said, bowing slightly. Mera smiled kindly at you.

"It's alright, Y/N", she said. "There's no need for that. You and Kaldur are practically family". You smiled.

"Thank you, my queen", you said. Suddenly, the zeta tube announced Kaldur's arrival, and he stepped into the room.

"Kaldur!" you cried out, running into your older brother's embrace.

"Hello, sister", he said. " Are you ready to meet the team?" You nodded.

"Let's go!" you said excitedly. Mera smiled and waved to you and Kaldur.

"Good luck, Aqualad, and Aquagirl", she said. You disappeared into the zeta tube and reappeared in the Justice League's Watchtower.

"Aqualad, B-02. Aquagirl, B-27", the computerized voice echoed as you and Kaldur stepped into the Watchtower. The Team was spread out in the main room, with the exception of Beast Boy and Impulse in the training area. They walked in as the Team gathered together.

"Team, this is my younger sister, Y/N, aka, Aquagirl", Kaldur introduced you. You smiled shyly and gave a little wave. Nightwing stepped forward and shook your hand.

"Welcome to the team, Y/N", he said. "I'm Nightwing". He named each of the other team members as he pointed to them.

"That's Superboy, Miss Martian, Robin, Batgirl, Bumblebee, Lagoon Boy, Beast Boy, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Impulse, or Kid Flash, Guardian, and Artemis, or Tigress". Miss Martian flew forward and pulled you into a welcoming hug.

"Hi! Welcome to the Team, Y/N! I'm M'gann M'orzz, but you can call me Megan", she said. You smiled.

"Hi, M'gann. It's great to meet you", you said. You spent the rest of the day getting to know the Team and bonding, and by the end of the day, you were friends with everyone. Kaldur smiled.

"How do you like it here?" he asked. You threw your arms around him in a hug.

"I love it", you said with a smile. "Thanks, Kaldur".