Saviour [] Jason Todd

Sorry, this isn't exactly like the request. Lol, I got lazy at the end sorry.

Requested by Miss_Kuo_Neko

-------

"This isn't right," The figure spoke, watching as the larger man placed her body in the green pool.

"She is the only one who can stop him." Ra's spoke, "If there was any other way, The Detective would have known."

"Yet, you still do this, unknown to "The Detective"," Talia questioned.

"Do not question my actions, child. I know what goes on in one's head once they enter the pit."

"Then why do you do this?" Talia asked as Ra's let the body go.

"It is the only way,"

-

"I-I'm supposed to be, dead." (Y/N) whispered, looking herself over. She put her hands over her stomach, feeling a large scar.

"What have you done to me?"

"(Y/N), I wouldn't have brought you back if under any other circumstances." Ra's explained, "It is Jason, he is been taken hostage by The Clown, and no one has been able to save him."

(Y/N) held a poker face that could rival Bateman himself. "Fine, I won't blow up at you, only for Jason."

"Good, now, to inform you about the last six months..."

-

(Y/N) zoomed in on Harley Quinn, watching her zoom off, unaccompanied by the Joker.

"Gotcha," She whispered, putting the binoculars in her bag, then speeding off after the villainess.

(Y/N) followed Harley for miles, until they reached the outskirts of Gotham.

A giant warehouse loomed over her as Harley rode her motorcycle in.

(Y/N) parked her bike a mile away, then made the rest of the way back to the warehouse on foot.

With the League's advanced tech, she was able to scale the wall in no time, reaching the window panels atop the warehouse. Looking down into the building, she saw Jason, tied up to a chair; alone, but bloodied and bruised.

Opening the window pane, (Y/N) fell down to the ground, a rope attached to her waist. "Jason!" Hurridly unhooking herself, she ran towards Jason, frantically attempting to untie him.

"No," Jason whispered, his voice raspy and broken. "L-Leave,"

"Not without you," (Y/N) replied, gently picking him up.

"No, you're too late," Jason whispered. "He's already here."

A cackle was let out, and (Y/N) turned around to meet the Clown Prince himself. Hiding Jason behind herself, she narrowed her eyes at the villain. "What do you want?"

"All I want," The Joker began. "Is the pretty bird."

"You'll have to kill me to get to him." She spat, clasping the rope to the two of them.

"If you say so!" Harley giggled from the corner, running towards the pair with her mallet raised.

In a split second, (Y/N) and Jason were zooming over their heads, and soon gone.

-

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Jason whispered as (Y/N) picked him up.

"Clearly it didn't stick, now did it?" (Y/N) smirked, knocking on the door of the Wayne manor.

"Hel-"

"Hey Alfie," Greeted (Y/N), stepping into the grand manor. "Where would it be best for me to put Jason. He is quite heavy."

"Oh yes," Alfred began, snapping out of his daze. "Please, follow me."

Alfred led them down the stairs and into the Batcave, where a disheveled Bruce stood. "Alfred, any word on Ja-"

"Hey, Bruce." (Y/N) whispered, unsure of what she needed to say. "I-I have your boy."

"Ah, yes." Bruce said, walking towards her. Taking Jason from her arms, Bruce placed him in the med bay. "Thank you,"

(Y/N) nodded, retreating back to the stairs. "I-"

"I won't tell him a word."

"I-I just want him to... to be happy." (Y/N) started. "Don't tell him if he doesn't remember. Please,"

"I won't," Bruce replied, looking back at Jason.

(Y/N) then left, escaping into the night. "Thank you,"