Good Old Days [] Red Robin Part 2

Requested by Crazed_Fangirl0910 and -AtomicLace-

-------

3rd Person POV 

(Y/N) sighed, running a hand through her (H/C) hair. "(B/F/N), seriously?" 

She gave me a short laugh. "Sorry (Y/N), but it is your birthday."

 (Y/N) shrugged. "Might as well." I walked into the club, not sure to pull my short dress down or up. 

"(Y/N), stop pulling at your dress, you look fine." (B/F/N) whispered to (Y/N).

"Well I'm sorry, but I've never done this before." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, smirking.

(B/F/N) shook her head, as two guys approached them. "We couldn't help but notice you when you walked in. I'm Jace Herondale, this is my friend Simon Lewis."

"Cocky, I like it." (B/F/N) smiled, eyeing Jace like he was candy.

"Beat it." I snapped at the two boys. Jace rolled his eyes and walked away, dragging Simon with him.

"(Y/N)!" (B/F/N) groaned. "He was hot!"

"So? I didn't like the way he seemed. Too, too..." (Y/N)'s gaze met Tim's as he entered the club. "(B/F/N), we need to go."

"But we just got here!" She complained as (Y/N) dragged (B/F/N) towards the exit.

"Tim is here!" (Y/N) snapped. 

"Oh, I'm going to beat the shit out of him!" (B/F/N) exclaimed, tearing away from (Y/N)s grip and making her way over to Tim.

"How many drinks has she had?! We haven't even been here for twenty minutes!" (Y/N) asked herself, following (B/F/N).

-

"Sorry about that Tim." (Y/N) apologized, walking out of the club as security escorted (B/F/N) out. "Sometimes she can be such a handful, especially when she's drunk."

Tim nodded, chuckling. "Ya, I know."

(Y/N) hailed a cab, opening the door for (B/F/N) and telling the cab her address. (Y/N) sighed as the cab drove off.

"So (Y/N)..." Tim asked. (Y/N) turned to meet his eyes. 

"Yes, Tim?" She asked. 

"Can we talk in private?" He asked nervously. 

She shrugged. "Why not."

-

(Y/N) laughed as the two walked down the street. "Those were the good old days..." Tim sighed.

"You make it sound like we're old!" (Y/N) exclaimed. 

The two laughed once again. "Seriously though (Y/N), do you think we could ever, you know, try to bring back that spark?"

(Y/N) looked up at Tim. "When did it ever leave?"

-------

If you guys have any request just comment here!